Jokes: The Good, The Bad and The Really Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

ottoman and I were driving in to a Pies game last year when I noticed a sheep stuck in a barbed wire fence on the side of the road. I said to him "I'm going to have a crack at this mate" and hopped out of the car and had sex with the sheep. I stepped back, looked at ottoman and said "your turn mate" so he walked up and stuck his head in the fence....

200.gif

Two Carlton supporters come out of the MCG very drunk after the Pies gave them another flogging. One of them vomits covering a little dog which was walking past. The other one looks down at it and says, "I don't remember you eating that"

A couple of Carlton players are at MM's place for dinner. Murphy lets out a silent but deadly. MM sniffs the air, looks under the table and sees his dog. "Daisy! Get outta there!" He shouts. Emboldened, Murph lets another one go. MM lifts up the table cloth again "Daisy! get the hell outta there!! Oh, the humanity!" Murph now sees he can do no wrong at MM's home either and lets fly with a very loud sloppy and unpleasant fart. "Oh my god, Daisy!" shouts Mick, "get the hell out of there before Murphy craps all over you!"

I shall be a good sport, given your desire to add a personal touch, but did I have to be farting?
Women don't do that ;)

Look at you. Perpetuating a stereotype to give the most emotionally battered men in here enough confidence to call their wives on their way home, to ask for a sandwich. They don't know what's about to happen. Quite sadistic....

I like it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A garbo is working his route which includes Melbourne's Chinatown.
He walks into one of the restaurants and says to the manager
"Where is your bin"
Manager. "I been to Hong Kong"
Garbo: "No, no. Where is your wheelie bin"
Manager "I really been to Hong Kong"
This is one of your better ones for the day:)

I've been fighting the urge to say this one that I remember from my childhood. It's pretty bad but it's all I can think of at the moment so until I get it out there I don't think I'll be able to contribute anything else. Here goes.

There's a hill with a toilet on top, one man walking up to the toilet, one man in the toilet and one man walking down from the toilet. What are their nationalities?

The one walking up is Russian. The one in the toilet is Papuan. And the one leaving is Finnish.

Sorry.

I've been fighting the urge to say this one that I remember from my childhood. It's pretty bad but it's all I can think of at the moment so until I get it out there I don't think I'll be able to contribute anything else. Here goes.

There's a hill with a toilet on top, one man walking up to the toilet, one man in the toilet and one man walking down from the toilet. What are their nationalities?

The one walking up is Russian. The one in the toilet is Papuan. And the one leaving is Finnish.

Sorry.
I reckon that joke would sound better if you replaced is with was like this:-

The one walking up was Russian. The one in the toilet was Papuan. And the one leaving was Finnish.

Edit - maybe it doesn't make a difference really, just sounds better in my head with a was haha.

Double Edit - I guess if you make it was like I suggested you'd have to put the rest of the joke in past tense as well.

A guy takes his Rottweiler to the vet.
"My dog is cross eyed. What can I do"
The vet says "Let me have a look" and he goes over and picks up the dog and starts examining its eyes.
After a while the Vet says to the man "I am going to have to put your dog down"
"Why? Because he is cross eyed?"
"No" says the vet. "Because he is really heavy"

I reckon that joke would sound better if you replaced is with was like this:-

The one walking up was Russian. The one in the toilet was Papuan. And the one leaving was Finnish.

Edit - maybe it doesn't make a difference really, just sounds better in my head with a was haha.

Double Edit - I guess if you make it was like I suggested you'd have to put the rest of the joke in past tense as well.
Haha, sounds just as bad either way I reckon.

Edit. That one will get me banned.

Double edit - try this:

Rick Astley asked me if he could borrow my collection of Pixar films.
"Okay," I said. "You can have Toy Story, Cars and Finding Nemo but I'm never gonna give you Up."

A guy calls the RSPCA and informs them he has found a suitcase in the woods and there is a fox and four cubs in it.
"Are they moving?" asks the lady from the RSPCA.
The man says "I am not sure, but I guess that would explain the suitcase"

Man walks into an empty bar and orders a beer

Suddenly hears a voice telling him how attractive and intelligent he is

Looks around and sees no one

Says to the barman "did you just say something"

Barman says "no"

Man says " that's funny I could swear I could hear a voice saying really nice things about me but nobody else is here"

Barman " that would be the nuts, they're complimentary "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back