Jon Ralph on why Macca was sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apart from Monty, does anyone know the status of any of the other assistants (part-time and full-time). It appears Mooney and Scarlett are gone, nothing official about Corey. Grant gone as well, but no news of King and Smith?

Without giving away sources etc (you can check my history if you want), can I categorically call bollocks to the Stevens/Minson altercation thing. Total and utter hogwash.

Without giving away sources etc (you can check my history if you want), can I categorically call bollocks to the Stevens/Minson altercation thing. Total and utter hogwash.

Without naming sources etc. I can tell you it is not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does whipped cream have to say about our next coach? I'd trust whipped cream even though he's not a sauce.

Rainbow sauce :rainbow: would have the full spectrum of opinions though.
Horrible sources you've listed. You're missing ranch, caesar and tartare.
Oyster, hoi sin and black bean!

Without naming sources etc. I can tell you it is not.
It is total crap, I don't know what gossip you've been listening to or believing, but there's been a lot of unwarranted slander put up on this board about Monty, Minson & co (for some reason not Murphy who is also in that group) which defies logic and fact. Do you really think Will would have been acting captain towards the end of the season if he was in any way involved in what has been said on these boards? Farcical. It's always important to follow the narrative... far more revealing than keyboard warrior stuff.

It is total crap, I don't know what gossip you've been listening to or believing, but there's been a lot of unwarranted slander put up on this board about Monty, Minson & co (for some reason not Murphy who is also in that group) which defies logic and fact. Do you really think Will would have been acting captain towards the end of the season if he was in any way involved in what has been said on these boards? Farcical. It's always important to follow the narrative... far more revealing than keyboard warrior stuff.
But you see this is the problem other poster like you claim to have inside knowledge too
The one consistent characteristic is that their posts are just like yours, vague and just snippets
If you have nothing - say nothing
If you have something - say it
Clearly there were serious issues with the playing group for much of the season
I go with my gutfeel and concede I may have gonetoo hard on Minson

as for Monty , I am sorry, perhaps he is innocent but if crap keeps happening around him- as it does, He needs to find a culture which is successful a d where it does not fall apart - before I or anyone can have any faith in him. At the minute his assistant coaching is as toxic as Ebola.

I'm not a big fan of "inside sources" and revealing them here. So many muckraking journos comb this place for stories.

That said, when I said I'm not a big fan I really meant to say just PM them to me. I am not a muckraking journo.

Horrible sources you've listed. You're missing ranch, caesar and tartare.
Look, I've put up my self-saucing list. I'm not that well connected in the condiments area as some. Either take it, and bake with it, or leave it.

But you see this is the problem other poster like you claim to have inside knowledge too
The one consistent characteristic is that their posts are just like yours, vague and just snippets
If you have nothing - say nothing
If you have something - say it
Clearly there were serious issues with the playing group for much of the season
I go with my gutfeel and concede I may have gonetoo hard on Minson

as for Monty , I am sorry, perhaps he is innocent but if crap keeps happening around him- as it does, He needs to find a culture which is successful a d where it does not fall apart - before I or anyone can have any faith in him. At the minute his assistant coaching is as toxic as Ebola.
Exactly! So rather than simply guessing, or going with gutfeel, why don't you follow the narrative, which shows that Will did not ask to be traded, and was made stand in captain late in the year. The narrative supports what I'm saying, the gutfeel is based on muckraking on here. I've said before, unlike many people who claim inside knowledge, you can check my history of calling things.

My post was short because it was simply rubbishing the claims of a blow up between Stevens and Minson. There's nothing more to it than that, because it's bollocks.

Exactly! So rather than simply guessing, or going with gutfeel, why don't you follow the narrative, which shows that Will did not ask to be traded, and was made stand in captain late in the year. The narrative supports what I'm saying, the gutfeel is based on muckraking on here. I've said before, unlike many people who claim inside knowledge, you can check my history of calling things.

My post was short because it was simply rubbishing the claims of a blow up between Stevens and Minson. There's nothing more to it than that, because it's bollocks.
To be fair, and i'm not taking any sides here or anything, Dale4captain also posts good inside knowledge.

I don't post "inside information" about players or staff on here as a rule. I have reluctantly done it once. I would never do it unless I was very confident about the accuracy of the information. In fact, I've had a shot at a couple of posters for disclosing information that is damaging to the club even when I believed their information to be true.

I don't post "inside information" about players or staff on here as a rule. I have reluctantly done it once. I would never do it unless I was very confident about the accuracy of the information. In fact, I've had a shot at a couple of posters for disclosing information that is damaging to the club even when I believed their information to be true.
I'm pretty similar, Mutt. I'll post stuff that other posters will find interesting and struggle to have access to, but nothing that can hurt the integrity of the club. This whole Minson-Stevens thing was causing stupid speculation that was way off the mark and people were going off on tangents with rumours etc and I felt it was OK to set the record straight on that account and the rest of the stuff I share is generally just from the players or stuff you blokes will find interesting. If other posters don't want to hear it, block me or tell me otherwise I'm going to keep giving you guys what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back