Jon Ralph

Remove this Banner Ad

the tom waterhouse of journos. really liked his comment pre game that lenny hayes being out made it "more impossible" for the saints to win. impossibility having degrees, of course

Dont like Tom Waterhouse Lenny, but there is a real difference with Ralph, Waterhouse knows what he is on about.

Waterhouse is irrelevant to footy, if you want to bet on the AFL there are heaps of alternatives, but Tom is very relevant to the NRL & the horses.

Ralph typifies Melbourne journos claiming relevance to our national game, he wouldnt know about the non Vic clubs & spruiks a very Melbourne view of the game, just like his boss.

Basically just said he wants Essendon to have lots of soft tissue injuries. Classy.

Not horrible.

Not good, don't get me wrong, but the mixture of being new and having the choice between him and *offs like McEveny and Taylor make me want to give him a chance. So many bad commentators that any average one can be viewed as a shining light.

He's a big sook. I tweeted him that pickers, Dr Turf and hutchy we're ripping him a new one a while back on Off The Bench, over something he wrote in the Hun, when the Age changed over to tabloid size. So he blocked me, but funnily enough, not them.

Every time I hear him on SEN, I imagine a petulant little twat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if I'm imagining things but at the start of the season Fox had him on the panel in the studio during pre/half/post game shiz but lately they seem to be only crossing to him somewhere else. I know Mark Ricciuto thinks he's a twat so I'm wondering if some of the other ex-footballer types decided they didn't want to sit on a desk with the moron either..

Not sure if I'm imagining things but at the start of the season Fox had him on the panel in the studio during pre/half/post game shiz but lately they seem to be only crossing to him somewhere else. I know Mark Ricciuto thinks he's a twat so I'm wondering if some of the other ex-footballer types decided they didn't want to sit on a desk with the moron either..

Saw him in the commentary box at half time on one of the games this past weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back