Jon Ralph

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst part about Ralph is not just his s**t opinions but the fact that he generally backs down on that opinion as soon as its questioned. He must have lots of carpet burn on his knees to get to where he has.

He said on that Fox Sports News 'pressbox' that the silver lining to Richie Benaud's death was that he'd been deteriorating for several weeks and the journalists had time to write their obituaries.

He said on that Fox Sports News 'pressbox' that the silver lining to Richie Benaud's death was that he'd been deteriorating for several weeks and the journalists had time to write their obituaries.
who the * actually says that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralph on SEN now with KB, they were playing Angry Anderson's 'We Cant be Beaten' & guess which flog thought it was Jimmy Barnes?

Capture6_zpscad68cf5.jpg
:oops:

Tried to back his way out of it but his ignorance was on display for all to enjoy:D

Ralph on SEN now with KB, they were playing Angry Anderson's 'We Cant be Beaten' & guess which flog thought it was Jimmy Barnes?

Capture6_zpscad68cf5.jpg
:oops:

Tried to back his way out of it but his ignorance was on display for all to enjoy:D
Tried to back pedal. This guy is absolutely useless. I don't know why he's on the radio to be honest.

Tried to back pedal. This guy is absolutely useless. I don't know why he's on the radio to be honest.
Really? I mean it's not like anyone is doing quality checks. BT, Darcy, KB, Ralph, etc...

I think they just see people on the street and sign them onto a contract.

He's terrible.

The thing that irks me the most is his inability to listen to what is being said to him and an inability to wait to get his point across no matter what.

Example is KB stating his opinion on whatever subject, all whilst Ralph is butting in with "mmm, mmm" when it is uncalled for before KB has got his point across.

Not only is it painful and infuriating to listen to on radio, it's downright ******* rude and disrespectful to whomever is speaking.

Not sure if its been raised, but in the Fox Footy pre-season round table show, David King said St Kilda probably won't win a game, Ralph followed up with 'they definitely will not win a game this year'. Not even halfway and they've won 3, surely he has to be held accountable for comments such as this..

Not sure if its been raised, but in the Fox Footy pre-season round table show, David King said St Kilda probably won't win a game, Ralph followed up with 'they definitely will not win a game this year'. Not even halfway and they've won 3, surely he has to be held accountable for comments such as this..

They both useless. King should have been ****ed off after last year, has no credibility and Ralph is a clown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back