JONORAWK fan club and appreciation wagon

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll stick with my Ryan Schoenmakers bandwagon thanks...

hawthorn-supporter-train-ride-surfing-melbourne.jpg
Gold

Surely we could wait till he actually plays a good game to get excited?

Got on the end of a couple of goals but that was about it in a praccy match?

Stand up in the season proper and i'll jump on

The trick to any bandwagon (apply this to a stockmarket btw) is identifying something that has the potential to be something that is worth a lot and getting in on the act early. O'Hawk was all class in that praccy game - his 11 touches and 2 goals beats out any of his junior of GWS highlight reels all in the one game.

No no no.

You're a novice at this bandwagon thing aren't you?

The trick to any bandwagon (apply this to a stockmarket btw) is identifying something that has the potential to be something that is worth a lot and getting in on the act early. .

Actually one of the most profitable ways of trading the stockmarket is trend trading where one waits for confirmation that a bandwagon has formed and got moving and then jumping on when it's a got a bit of momentum behind it.

To bring it back to player bandwagons, if you jump on too early you can end up with a 'My man Riley Milne' signature for the next 5 years, which is the equivalent of buying a heap of Myspace stock in early 2007.

Actually one of the most profitable ways of trading the stockmarket is trend trading where one waits for confirmation that a bandwagon has formed and got moving and then jumping on when it's a got a bit of momentum behind it.

To bring it back to player bandwagons, if you jump on too early you can end up with a 'My man Riley Milne' signature for the next 5 years, which is the equivalent of buying a heap of Myspace stock in early 2007.
I made a fortune off of Fortescue years ago getting in early shares went up 1000% percent. I do agree though last thing I want is to get onto a Riley Milne (AKA whoever did the Clem7 tunnel in Brisbane) bandwagon when it looked to good to be true.

3 goals and BOG at Box Hill this weekend. Promising signs.

Box Hill Hawks 5.4, 8.5, 12.10, 17.13 (115)
Port Melbourne 1.5, 2.8, 6.10, 8.12 (60)

Goals: O’Rourke 3, Pittonet 2, O’Brien 2, Grimley 2, Sicily 2, Evans, Lock, McEvoy, Woodward, Lawlor, Langford
Best: O’Rourke, Iles, McEvoy, O’Brien, Miles, Gordon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 goals and BOG at Box Hill this weekend. Promising signs.

Box Hill Hawks 5.4, 8.5, 12.10, 17.13 (115)
Port Melbourne 1.5, 2.8, 6.10, 8.12 (60)

Goals: O’Rourke 3, Pittonet 2, O’Brien 2, Grimley 2, Sicily 2, Evans, Lock, McEvoy, Woodward, Lawlor, Langford
Best: O’Rourke, Iles, McEvoy, O’Brien, Miles, Gordon

Thanks for sharing. Wasn't aware of that.

Hopefully we see him in the seniors soon.

Good to see Miles in the best too.

Jono seems to have improved each game this year. Been in the best three times from seven games. What I have liked is he has shown he has a complete game, not there yet but has all the tools. I would back him in ahead of all the other BHH crew.

The kid's a #2 draft pick. To put that in perspective so is Roughy and is one pick off Hodge. Has to be something there.
Just playing devil's advocate here but Jack Watts was a #1 pick and there have been plenty of other top picks that haven't come on as expected - even at Hawthorn. Could end being a Xavier Ellis type.

Just playing devil's advocate here but Jack Watts was a #1 pick and there have been plenty of other top picks that haven't come on as expected - even at Hawthorn. Could end being a Xavier Ellis type.

If that means O'Rourke will star in a premiership, but his career will be wrecked by injuries, I can take it.

But I hope he does avoid injuries!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back