Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sad little boy you are..

Bet you've never had a girlfriend have you ?

There are many female posters on this forum, that post demeans them, as it does our beautiful friends of the oceans, dolphins.

Pull your ******** head in and grow up.

LOL!

Chan in particular was a real lowlife.
Threatened the families etc of the mules.
I don't have an opinion on it tbh.

You clearly do not understand the horrible phenomena that is dolphin rape, and until you do I would strongly urge you not to venture into the ocean.

Also, Sir Galahad, this thread was about dolphin rape looooong before you rolled up with your PC dolphin friendly "I only eat greenseas and never look at pr0n cos it's all demeaning and not like PC and stuff" ways.

Edit: oh and LOL at "our beautiful friends of the ocean".... google dolphin rape and prepare to edit that description Sir Galahad.

What's Sir Galahad?

What a sad little boy you are..

Bet you've never had a girlfriend have you ?

There are many female posters on this forum, that post demeans them, as it does our beautiful friends of the oceans, dolphins.

Pull your ******** head in and grow up.
Sure mate let the dolphin get away with it. Bet if it was me doing it, you wouldn't be so lenient

Pretty harsh. Give her a chance. She may actually be sick.
Or have a good reason
My Dad used one of his sick days the other day because he had to bury one of his best mates srs
She requested 3 days off to hang out with her boyfriend because he's going overseas. Her request was denied because the other supervisor is already on leave. She then texted her manager saying "fine then I'll call in sick and leave you short".

No chances needed.

She requested 3 days off to hang out with her boyfriend because he's going overseas. Her request was denied because the other supervisor is already on leave. She then texted her manager saying "fine then I'll call in sick and leave you short".

No chances needed.

Some people need to learn the hard way.

No chances needed.
Give the job to someone who needs it more. My daughters done a year of tourism..give it to her

No chances needed.
Even if there was union representation, that's grounds for dismissal.

Also have you guys heard the greatest news ever in football? Colin Sylvia is retiring!!
tumblr_ln24glogwa1qbq46co1_500.gif

9266933.gif

Jeremy-Renner.gif

happy-cry-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Frankston Dolphins are alright and are building a huge new function centre equipped with 2 levels of dining and entertaining areas!.:):thumbsu::rainbow:
I :hearts: Frankston.

I appreciate you sharing the very real characteristics of these disturbing monsters of the sea.

More people should be aware and I applaud you for raising an issue so close to my heart.

#dolphinsareshit

It's victims like you who have come forward who are the real heroes here, Morgs. If not for the rainmakers like you, these "rapists of the sea" would go on unhindered, unchecked, unstopped and unstoppable. God helps us if everyone thinks like DaVillaBlues out there, describing them as "our beautiful friends of the oceans, dolphins". My God, it made me sick to merely type it.

It's victims like you who have come forward who are the real heroes here, Morgs. If not for the rainmakers like you, these "rapists of the sea" would go on unhindered, unchecked, unstopped and unstoppable. God helps us if everyone thinks like DaVillaBlues out there, describing them as "our beautiful friends of the oceans, dolphins". My God, it made me sick to merely type it.
It is you, who deserves the title of Sir Galahad. #sobrave to address this issue once again and take a stand against these deep sea deviants

Last edited:

I donate 50 dollars every month to Sea Shepard, I am making a difference.

There is no shame in being a bleeding heart, leftie tree hugger .. Done at least 30 'sick days' off work to attend Pro Union/Anti Capitalist/Pro Environment fight for freedom rallies !

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_inline_mirkxvByUt1qz4rgp.gif

#DVBFriendToTheAnimals

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_giphy.gif

I've been trying to light the pilot light on my central heating for over half an hour.
Much campaignering cursing ensued.

Then,I look down and loandbehold I hadn't turned the gas on.
Derp.
And I call myself a ******* tradesman,* you all and * myself for sharing this.
Go Dolphins,my daughter yells this whenever we drive past the footy oval.
I hope she doesn't become like MEB_ or Morganashlee or Duritz.
They can smell the hor....... nah I'm not going there,it's toasty warm at CC's house now.
Phew got away with that one and with words unfinished.
Celebrating tonight.
C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back