Josh Bootsma Sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyway 16 pages of "OMG Carlton sux" and "OMG Bootsma looks funny" later, do we have any concrete facts or is it just going to continue on in the same vein until more people are carded or sent back to the Bay?
Hey man you own the thing you should know exactly whats going to happen

I don't know much about this snapchat, I can't get it on my phone, but to my limited understanding, don't the pictures/videos automatically delete themselves?

I don't know much about this snapchat, I can't get it on my phone, but to my limited understanding, don't the pictures/videos automatically delete themselves?

Yeah, but you can take screen capture photo's on an iPhone by pressing the home and lock buttons at the same time.

So anyway 16 pages of "OMG Carlton sux" and "OMG Bootsma looks funny" later, do we have any concrete facts or is it just going to continue on in the same vein until more people are carded or sent back to the Bay?
Sounds like it's a hot topic!

One of the all time great comedies.

Correct.

Nick, I've tried everything: the embassy, the German government, the consulate. I even talked to the U.N. ambassador. It's no use, I just can't bring my wife to orgasm.

This whole Bootsma saga reminds me of this :

Nick: Listen to me, Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.
Hillary Flammond: I know. It all sounds like some bad movie.

Correct.

Nick, I've tried everything: the embassy, the German government, the consulate. I even talked to the U.N. ambassador. It's no use, I just can't bring my wife to orgasm.

This whole Bootsma saga reminds me of this :

Nick: Listen to me, Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.
Hillary Flammond: I know. It all sounds like some bad movie.
Haha, must watch it again today-

Nigel: [Du Quois gives the cow head part of the disguise to Nigel] No, you take the head. I'm taking the back.

Du Quois: But the plan was...

Nigel: Forget the plan. I'm giving the orders here. Now, shut up and give me the back part.

Du Quois: Alright, be an arsehole.

Teenage girl can be anywhere from 13-19 no?

Surely if she was underage the media would have said so and not used such a broad term like teenage. After all they would go with the most sensational possible term.
Exactly.

And it's becoming pretty obvious this wasn't an isolated event. He was not singlehandedly sacked for this. It was one last annoyance for the Blues after a series of unprofessional acts. Chuck into the mix the fact the side needs a clean-out, that he was a scapegoat, and barely going to be missed... Carlton aren't going to, ahem, stand by their man, are they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but you can take screen capture photo's on an iPhone by pressing the home and lock buttons at the same time.

There are also apps available that you can save unopened images to. So basically although Snapchat claims they get deleted they really don't.

Bullshit. Terminating the contract of a player (no payout, breach of contract) midseason because of a list cleanout would be looked upon poorly by the AFLPA. All kinds of issues (not least affecting the potential of a player to be picked up elsewhere) from that. Fact is, AFLPA were involved in helping us help Bootsma with his myriad of issues, and it's more than acceptable to them that he's besn sacked. Would have thought Essendon supporters would be adverse to making bullshit assumptions after the s**t copped from opposition fans lately, realised that your imagination is not the truth, but there you go.

MArc Murphy would not be sacked for this.

This is the scandals and rumours board so c'mon all you people saying there is much more to this than is being said. Feed my need for salacious gossip godammit!!

nom nom nom

"Teenager on snapchat?! ... Oh No he Didn't!!!!!"

black-hair-salon-402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back