Injury Josh Caddy - fractured foot

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh for **** sake!

Why did this happen right before a big game? Why could he not wait until we played a s**t team to do this?:mad:
What like round 20something and then miss finals?

Seriously the only reason 25% of the viewers are watching is because they play SuperCoach.
Hahaha... And because there is nothing else on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaaaaaaaaarrrghh!!! We've had s**t luck for years now. Yep I'm claiming luck. Of the bad variety... the footy gods, karma, bad fate, ******* whatever!!

Vardy does his knee in an "innocuous incident at training"... Caddy breaks his damn foot "changing direction"!!!!!! Several youngsters carry injuries through the last part of the year which go unnoticed or something and they need surgery just in time for the start of this season...

Just letting it out.

Agree that it gives others a chance JJ but it also hurts our chances of winning games with another of our best young developing players missing a large chunk of games.

I think I speak for most cats fans when I say - ****.

Sure does. We will be replacing a guy with almost 50 games experience with a guy that'll most likely have no more than 10 or 12.

we are one of only a few teams that can do that and manage it because we have 9 blokes 29 and over so there is seriously no better time to play youth than right now. If Caddy was to miss 16 weeks, that is when we start to feel it but as long as it is just 8-10, I think we will be fine given Motlop will be a very good inclusion during Caddy's recovery process.
An 8 week foot injury is plenty bad enough- lose all running fitness, will take at least 6 weeks to get back to where he was, but should be there for finals depth if we don't keep losing guns.

some good news though, Motlop is expected to return in the VFL on the weekend and if the guys keep on winning, we get back a host of handy names before the end of the H&A season. . .Kersten, Christensen, Caddy, Menzel
Bob stop mentioning Menzel in that way, you constantly so his name as a player we will have back for finals etc
The blokes knee joints may as well be made of chalk, no certainty we will ever see him back again, certainly not being a key player. If he gets through a VFL game or 2 this year unscathed I think most here would be stoked

I wonder if Caddy has also had prior injuries to have caused this to happen. Most times when players suddenly change direction, nothing happens- and they do it so often. Or was it uneven ground? Gee, you'd have to hope it wasn't the ground or heads will roll!! :eek:
I'm not sure if there's a direct correlation, but he missed the vast majority of 2011 (and the 2011 pre-season) with stress fractures in his foot. Not sure if it was just in one or both, but it sidelined him for a huge amount of time.

Again, not sure if it's related or anything. But figured I'd answer the question.

I'm not sure if there's a direct correlation, but he missed the vast majority of 2011 (and the 2011 pre-season) with stress fractures in his foot. Not sure if it was just in one or both, but it sidelined him for a huge amount of time.

Again, not sure if it's related or anything. But figured I'd answer the question.

Thanks for the info Sunny_

No point getting stressed whats done is done, speedy recovery to the Raging Bull.

Know that's a tongue in cheek question, BUT, just in case, that IS what we were saying a few years back when a young promising Walker kept copping injuries.
I really hope it was tongue in cheek VD. Otherwise it was disgusting.

Wow…. just wow….
I mean injuries happen nd part of the game but really? Another one?
Clearly not something predictable but @#$@# me can we get a spell from trauma?

biggest bummer is the fitness that will drop off too as not being able to run so it will be a month after the green light to get back up to speed.

There really is no upside other than we will get answers on another 24 - 36 player pushing their up that hasn't had a chance yet and we will have some serious position competition come later in the year with people coming back…

Best to the recovery Cads…

GO Catters

ps - should we put Gysenn on suicide watch :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back