Josh Hunt

Fast Facts

Jumper No: 8
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 100 kg
DOB: 14 March 1982
Recruited From: Bendigo U18

Re: No. 8 Josh Hunt

Joshy needs to come in for Mackie. Missing the penetrating kicks out of half back and someone who can out muscle his man. Sick of seeing Mackie get cheap touches and then handball to a player under pressure, but of course Thompson only plays favourites.
You're still number 1 Josh.
icon856.gif

Joshy needs to come in for Mackie. Missing the penetrating kicks out of half back and someone who can out muscle his man. Sick of seeing Mackie get cheap touches and then handball to a player under pressure, but of course Thompson only plays favourites.
icon856.gif
This statement defies words in its inaccuracy. As virtually every voice in the land praises Geelong for the way we run it out of the backline and straight to the forwards, a gameplan of which Mackie is no small part, you're saying that we're missing Hunt...You've become a parody of yourself, Renegade.

This statement defies words in its inaccuracy. As virtually every voice in the land praises Geelong for the way we run it out of the backline and straight to the forwards, a gameplan of which Mackie is no small part, you're saying that we're missing Hunt...You've become a parody of yourself, Renegade.

Just call him a goose and be done with it. It will not understand the big words.

Mackie runs it out of the backline does he?
Mackie is made to look good because Smithy, Jimmy and Chappy are good enough to clean up his trash. Josh uses A-Grade precision to get the ball moving to a guy in an attacking position.

icon856.gif

While we are at it we should drop Bartel, Gaz And Chappy:rolleyes:. Dont know how they fit into the game play :confused:.

Josh had a form hiccup, but he's generally a very good player. I'm not saying anything like drop Mackie for him, but I like him in the side.

Josh had a form hiccup, but he's generally a very good player. I'm not saying anything like drop Mackie for him, but I like him in the side.

Josh_Hunt_thumb.jpg

I look for Hunt when he's been dropped - instinctive. I like him this year since the ego deflated - hope he returns to the side. I don't write him off because of one or two mistakes. He's 25 and should be well aware that he needs to earn his place in a tight line-up.
Wish he'd let a bit of hair grow back. The nude-nut doesn't do a lot for him - makes him look like a blockhead. No comment please!

VFL - 9th June Report

Left tonight to go to AAMI Stadium so he only played a half. Looked ok for the first quarter. Got a video of him in a bit of a scuffle with some Werribee random (After pushing Andjres Everitts head into the ground). Word is he won't get a run, just a precaution.

Saw Josh take on a few guys in the VFL. They were slapping at him like girls, Josh used one of his immensely strong arms on each of them and treated them like rag dolls. They must have been thrown about 10 metres by Josh. Then he smiled, then i smiled, and a good time was had by all.
Josh to be back this week.

Saw Josh take on a few guys in the VFL. They were slapping at him like girls, Josh used one of his immensely strong arms on each of them and treated them like rag dolls. They must have been thrown about 10 metres by Josh. Then he smiled, then i smiled, and a good time was had by all.
Josh to be back this week.

What type of float are you having in Sydney this year?

Josh_Hunt_thumb.jpg

I look for Hunt when he's been dropped - instinctive. I like him this year since the ego deflated - hope he returns to the side. I don't write him off because of one or two mistakes. He's 25 and should be well aware that he needs to earn his place in a tight line-up.
Wish he'd let a bit of hair grow back. The nude-nut doesn't do a lot for him - makes him look like a blockhead. No comment please!

He hasn't cemented a spot and he has been around for years. He has not improved in areas which every thought he would. He has gone backwards since 2004 where he had a solid year.

Trade him at the end of 2007.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joshy should be back this week :) Been a star in the VFL.

Rengade he is far from a star! I would be letting him go before he stuff up another game. His game sense is shithouse. He gets the ball and kicks it, well done. Trade him while he's got value, tenace, dj, milburn. prismal and harley poops all over him. Get your head out of josh's arse and smells the roses. Josh is not up to it in todays side. If you dispute tell me why!!!!!!!!

Like i'm going to listen to someone who is a David Mensch fan club member....who can't even spell MenSch

He hasn't cemented a spot and he has been around for years. He has not improved in areas which every thought he would. He has gone backwards since 2004 where he had a solid year.

Trade him at the end of 2007.

funny u should say that...my mum went to the game cause a mate of mine was playing for frankston.. i was too hungover to go..but the point of this is she had a chat to him after the game n he said he wasnt happy at geelong n wasnt going to re-sign his contract at seasons end...tho dont quote me my mum couldve put it out of context

funny u should say that...my mum went to the game cause a mate of mine was playing for frankston.. i was too hungover to go..but the point of this is she had a chat to him after the game n he said he wasnt happy at geelong n wasnt going to re-sign his contract at seasons end...tho dont quote me my mum couldve put it out of context
I've been told something similar - it's not a good idea to be making known your opinion about your selection or lack of ....that may well be one of the reasons why he is on the outer. I've always liked him but was aware of his anger in the 2s, as has been pointed out by the media - these things don't impress Bomber. I imagine he will move - his long kicking is widely admired - and I hope he finds satisfaction at another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back