Rookie
Jun 6, 2014
Inside the scar on Big Nogs back
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Tar Heels,
I know we don't deal in hypotheticals....but,
How would people feel about Judd playing in purple in 2015?
Perhaps trains himself aka C.Bradley and only plays in the east,
Handy sub I would think.
It would completely destroy the small hearts of the f'ers up the road.
Just throwing it out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright Dick I'll indulge the thread:

- he said he'll only retire if he feels his body isn't up to it. We don't want someone who feels their body isn't even capable of playing Carlton's soft as butter style.

- someone playing part-time out of Melbourne sets a terrible example for our squad when our coach demands total buy in from everyone. Imagine trying to tell someone like Simpson that he needs to commit unconditionally while you're giving games to some mercenary over east he's never even seen at training.

- Judd deliberately chose Carlton because the shadowy money men behind the scenes guaranteed to set him up for life in the business world afterwards. He's not going to forsake his pre-planned, ethically dubious pathway into the corporate world to eke out a few more games as a part time footballer for a club that won't raise his profile over east.

- he said he'll only retire if he feels his body isn't up to it. We don't want someone who feels their body isn't even capable of playing Carlton's soft as butter style.

- someone playing part-time out of Melbourne sets a terrible example for our squad when our coach demands total buy in from everyone. Imagine trying to tell someone like Simpson that he needs to commit unconditionally while you're giving games to some mercenary over east he's never even seen at training.

- Judd deliberately chose Carlton because the shadowy money men behind the scenes guaranteed to set him up for life in the business world afterwards. He's not going to forsake his pre-planned, ethically dubious pathway into the corporate world to eke out a few more games as a part time footballer for a club that won't raise his profile over east.

Do not feed !!

Thanks Esti, good summation. Like I said, just throwing it out there, wasn't expecting anyone to know how he felt about the Universe
Good money men? These are different to Woodside/Proagrammed?

Lettuce be cereal, I would have subbed him in 8.35 fathoms into the 1st quarter for Zarke. Legs were shot/played game the night b4

This is a reference to last year's GF?

The problem with that is this thread is talking about a Judd two years older than he was last year. I'm sure we'll have better options by the 2015 GF should we happen to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back