Judd - Cousins - Priddis

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha such autism........ This guy keeps on giving.

Hey Dargie babes, any other winners you have up your sleeve?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha such autism........ This guy keeps on giving.
Has autism become the new R-word?

It's really tacky, man.

But let's assume for a second I am autistic. Is that worse than being dumb enough to type out haha 10 times?

Last edited:
Sorry Constable Thread Police. Please don't book me.

Were you a Hall Monitor at school?
Mate this is definitely rich coming from you.
You've spent all brownlow night correcting others' mistakes and having arguments on bigfooty.

Our player just won a brownlow and that's how you spent the night enjoying it.

Maybe log off for a bit mate, the sun's out

121191-51f1a6b2-4259-11e4-b1b2-871c50b86f82.jpg

Has autism become the new R-word?

It's really tacky, man.

But let's assume for a second I am autistic. Is that worse than being dumb enough to type out haha 10 times?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

The primary difference being Autism is a DSM-5 listed mental illness, while the 'R-Word' as you've termed it is merely a descriptor that can be applied to any number of mental illness.

I wished to insinuate that you may in fact be suffering from Autism, the illness, not simply to imply that you suffer from mental *ation, something which all people are guilty of on occasion. I was hoping to draw attention to your probable mental impairment in an effort to contextualise the half-witted bile you were dishing up. Merely trying to help you out old sport.

^ Note: That's 15 times and capitalised Mr. Dargie. Fortunately, it's still not a patch on the unqualified tedium you subjected this board to last night.

The primary difference being Autism is a DSM-5 listed mental illness, while the 'R-Word' as you've termed it is merely a descriptor that can be applied to any number of mental illness.

I wished to insinuate that you may in fact be suffering from Autism, the illness, not simply to imply that you suffer from mental ******ation, something which all people are guilty of on occasion. I was hoping to draw attention to your probable mental impairment in an effort to contextualise the half-witted bile you were dishing up.
Like I said, invoking a mental illness or disorder as a generic, throwaway insult is really tacky.

Imagine if someone here had an autistic child or sibling. And they have to put up with people like you using it as a punchline. It's pretty on the nose.

If you disagree with something I've posted, let's hear about it without that kind of ridiculous ad hominem.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, Cuz loved to get high. Doesn't make him a s**t bloke.

Oh I'd say he was a s**t bloke. Take nothing away from him on field but off field he wasn't the greatest of guys.

You may more than I do about him but I didn't get that impression. More just cocky. Wouldn't go as far as 's**t bloke'.

I think the publicly known stuff is enough to get him that label, ditched his missus to escape the cops, smuggling drugs in his bottom etc etc.

All whilst having a young child.

How so?

What is this sentimental claptrap?

How do you recommend people 'spend the night enjoying it'? Sitting around in a circle furiously agreeing with each other?

Having a dig at Constable Thread Police,
Please mate, you're as pedantic and argumentative as they come on here.

You're just another bloke on a computer.

Secondly maybe just once sit back and just enjoy one of ours winning a brownlow instead of having to turn it into a *ing debate the second he gets given the medal.

A true champion and warrior

600710-daniel-kerr.jpg
Over-hyped. Couldn't cut it once Judd and Cousins left and he copped some attention himself. Never carried an entire team on his own like Cousins did through the "Bad times", Judd did at Carlton and Priddis has done with stuff all decent midfielders around to help.
An A class undersized midfielder made to look good by a good team.

Over-hyped. Couldn't cut it once Judd and Cousins left and he copped some attention himself. Never carried an entire team on his own like Cousins did through the "Bad times", Judd did at Carlton and Priddis has done with stuff all decent midfielders around to help.
An A class undersized midfielder made to look good by a good team.

nothing short of drivel