noddy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 21, 2002
Land of the Big Red Cloud
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
/The Bays/Man U
Forget about suave Malcolm & uncle Joe it will be my gal Julie who will have Tony Abbott looking over his shoulder in the not too distant future, our FM has hardly put a foot wrong since she took over as head of the foreign ministry & this latest article on foreign aid will surely have the non hard right voters nodding their heads in unison with a slight smile on their faces, including myself.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-02/julie-bishop-vows-to-fight-cuts-to-foreign-aid/5786754

Julie Bishop vows to fight possible cuts to the foreign aid budget

Forget about suave Malcolm & uncle Joe it will be my gal Julie who will have Tony Abbott looking over his shoulder in the not too distant future, our FM has hardly put a foot wrong since she took over as head of the foreign ministry & this latest article on foreign aid will surely have the non hard right voters nodding their heads in unison with a slight smile on their faces, including myself.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-02/julie-bishop-vows-to-fight-cuts-to-foreign-aid/5786754

Julie Bishop vows to fight possible cuts to the foreign aid budget

She has been ******* good. Definitely has a promotion in her sights.

Your right Julie Bishop has shown what a great operator she is, no excuses like silly foolish Julia Gillard who when she stuffed up big time started playing the poor me i am only a woman among all these nasty men which set back women politicians 10 years. Julie Bishop would never do this as she actually knows what she is doing rather than that totally inept Gillard person.

Your right Julie Bishop has shown what a great operator she is, no excuses like silly foolish Julia Gillard who when she stuffed up big time started playing the poor me i am only a woman among all these nasty men which set back women politicians 10 years. Julie Bishop would never do this as she actually knows what she is doing rather than that totally inept Gillard person.
Shouldnt you be comparing Bishop to the previous Government's foreign minister?

Do we ascribe Abbott's ugly foreign policy agenda to her, certainly she has both been hawkish and compliant, however the least worst of current government ministers.

After Tony undercutting Malcom, Morrison going from darling to monster and Hockey being the face of the budget, she is the closest thing to palatable replacement that Tony has left.

Shouldnt you be comparing Bishop to the previous Government's foreign minister?
Not this time as it was Gillard who put women politicians advancement back 10 years but now Bishop has rectified this with her brilliant performance, so credit must be given to Bishop she has out done Gillard in all areas now.

Not this time as it was Gillard who put women politicians advancement back 10 years but now Bishop has rectified this with her brilliant performance, so credit must be given to Bishop she has out done Gillard in all areas now.
How did Gillard "put women politicians advancement back 10 years"?
Without rhetoric, please.

Without rhetoric, please.
By lying, that is the worst thing any politician can do. Lied about the carbon tax, also lied about her involvement in the union slush fund , lied about never assassinating Kevin Rudd in the back, lied about budget will go back to surplus etc etc, she was just terrible.

By lying, that is the worst thing any politician can do. Lied about the carbon tax, also lied about her involvement in the union slush fund , lied about never assassinating Kevin Rudd in the back, lied about budget will go back to surplus etc etc, she was just terrible.
Sorry, you must have missed the part where I asked you to explain, without rhetoric.

Pollies lie and stab each other in the back constantly, it's part of what they do. Why single out Gillard for your vitriol?

Pollies lie and stab each other in the back constantly, it's part of what they do. Why single out Gillard for your vitriol?
Because she ran up 300 billion of debt, when they come in they had 60 billion surplus, thats why i despise her and Wayne Swan. I don't mind a lying politician if they perform okay but to do that is beyond unforgiveable.

Sorry, you must have missed the part where I asked you to explain, without rhetoric.

By playing the misogyny card when she was in trouble, she should have addressed the issues the public were upset with and not tried to divert attention away by playing a non issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because she ran up 300 billion of debt, when they come in they had 60 billion surplus, thats why i despise her and Wayne Swan. I don't mind a lying politician if they perform okay but to do that is beyond unforgiveable.
Fair enough, you think she was an ordinary PM, now how has that put female advancement in politics back ten years? I think Tony Abbott is f***ing terrible, but I wouldn't attribute as having anything to do with his sex.

By lying, that is the worst thing any politician can do.
I don't mind a lying politician if they perform okay

At least you're consistent, richmonds.

By playing the misogyny card when she was in trouble, she should have addressed the issues the public were upset with and not tried to divert attention away by playing a non issue.
So, this time, you answer the question with another lump of rhetoric. Different to your previous two answers...

Can you explain, in your own words, how you think Gillard has "put women politicians advancement back 10 years"??????

WITHOUT RHETORIC!....

Fair enough, you think she was an ordinary PM, now how has that put female advancement in politics back ten years? I think Tony Abbott is f***ing terrible, but I wouldn't attribute as having anything to do with his sex.
I was using overblown rhetoric like Poller does. Poller tries do inflate everything about the liberals out of proportion and way beyond the rounds of reasonableness so giving a bit back. No one takes him to task or corrects him when he makes outrageous comments so give us conservative posters a break.

At least you're consistent, richmonds.

So, this time, you answer the question with another lump of rhetoric. Different to your previous two answers...

Can you explain, in your own words, how you think Gillard has "put women politicians advancement back 10 years"??????

WITHOUT RHETORIC!....
Please see my reply to Gough just above.

I was using overblown rhetoric like Poller does. Poller tries do inflate everything about the liberals out of proportion and way beyond the rounds of reasonableness so giving a bit back. No one takes him to task or corrects him when he makes outrageous comments so give us conservative posters a break.
Uh oh, caught out, time to back track!

That's not like you, richmonds. :rolleyes:

What's your opinion on Paul Keating?
How pathetic are the people who try to insinuate that he was a homosexual! Dregs of society, right?

Back to Bishop. She's probably been one of the best performers in this government. It's interesting that she's broken ranks over the aid issue and has contradicted Abbott on Iraq and whether or not their government invited Australia to join the action against IS. She's ambitious, no doubt and certainly worth watching should Abbott continue to struggle.

Uh oh, caught out, time to back track!

That's not like you, richmonds. :rolleyes:

What's your opinion on Paul Keating?
How pathetic are the people who try to insinuate that he was a homosexual! Dregs of society, right?
You keep confusing me with a another poster i am a NEWBIE. Regarding the issue with Paul Keating you raised i wasn't aware that he was a homosexual not that their is anything wrong with that of course, its a valid lifestyle choice but i still feel he is heterosexual but his sexual partners choice is his alone to make and no one's business but his.

Back to Bishop. She's probably been one of the best performers in this government. It's interesting that she's broken ranks over the aid issue and has contradicted Abbott on Iraq and whether or not their government invited Australia to join the action against IS. She's ambitious, no doubt and certainly worth watching should Abbott continue to struggle.

I still maintain that Chris Pyne is the best performer in the Abbott government.

You mean Howard and Hockey don't you? What are they up to now? Thee two have set back politics for 20 years. Just check out Youtube, lots of examples, just in case you had forgotten. Politics will never be the same, loss of trust, just because of these two.

The thing is, I don't think you even have the capacity to see your sexism. It's worthless pointing it out.

No because gender politics is disgusting and only paid shills like Jones and Bolt go the attack based on gender alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back