July Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

i'll back LOTS at $3.6-$4 depending on what he's like in the yard. He's worth the risk at that mark IMO, its hard to cat it up when you jump and run. I've only burnt $150 on him in his career so i'm not as scared off as most. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Im all over Platinum Rocker. Flies fresh and Willow in the saddle

8yo mare first up. hmmmm.

i'll back LOTS at $3.6-$4 depending on what he's like in the yard. He's worth the risk at that mark IMO, its hard to cat it up when you jump and run. I've only burnt $150 on him in his career so i'm not as scared off as most. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

8yo mare first up. hmmmm.

She's only 7 not 8 and fresh is when she goes best. Also trialed really well as usual

Hmmm - I was going to go PETROLOGY on the 'started $5 against the Australian horse of the year two starts back and most of these are donkey's theory'. I'm sure some bookie will have MBS on the places somewhere.
Just listened to the interview, ignore what I said, my mate's a moron.

They'll almost certainly ride him with an eye to the future, so from that gate he's gonna be last and peel out with a run. I can see him running down anything except LOTC if he turns up, so if you can get MBS sounds alright to me.

Im all over Platinum Rocker. Flies fresh and Willow in the saddle
Never been a fan, but in a race with few chances should get the nice run behind the real speedsters either one-off or 3 wide behind Decircles (?)

From barrier 7 your main danger is Craig thinking the better going is out deep, in which case you'll be wider than Veandercross turning for home.

Partially related Platinum Rocker sob-story:
Took my first ever quaddie on 29th Feb '12 at Ascot, had Platinum Rocker one out in the last. Platinum Rocker won 5 of her first 6 starts. Guess which one she lost :drunk:

Last edited:
To say its been a profitable day on the punt so far would be an understatement

Ive got bonuses coming out my arse also:

20% bonus on your first winning bet at Sportsbet. (up to $200) :thumbsu:
20% bonus on a winning horse racing multi at Sportsbet (up to $200) :thumbsu:

First bonus has already been payed, waiting on the second one to clear now. :D

Think today is lord of the sky's day. I never back it but got a feeling today

Boom!! One of my all time favs strikes again... Joey :hearts: @ $7

A day like this doesn't come along often on the horses, especially in the months of June and July, insanely profitable day for me :rainbow:

Lord of the Cats….. cough cough :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see the Lol'd of the Sky punters are putting their money onto Refulolgent in the next as well (albeit at a EW price)…. haven't you all be punished enough?

1 X 3 the place for your own sanity plz.

dem crazy punters :drunk:

Ive got a couple of bob EW on Lightenuff @ $51 (who i was hoping would lead them a merry dance but track pattern now against), and Gingerboy, a slightly bigger bet EW @ $12

Going against Hazzabeel again at 1.75, nowhere near the quality of Vital Importance on any of its runs. if it can win today i'll change my mind but Hazzabeel would struggle to win at or below 1600 in a 72+ during the summer.

MV race 3 #3 goes alright ;) not going to lie, may be setting our sights a little high with the likes of Il Cavallo and Sweet Emily (who won by some 6 lengths last time first up:eek:) as competition but he's got no weight and has taken a liking to wet tracks and will get that today, having said that every horse in the race has shown they're capable on soft/heavy. Anything can happen at MV tho :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back