Not open for further replies.

Western Kelpies

Debutant
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Roma, Man Utd, Celtics
I think this is a much cleaner design for the Crows, and gives opportunity to make a set of guernseys using the same design but different base colours:
jq6n3s.jpg

Usual deal with my stuff - IDC about manufacturer or sponsor logos, they're secondary.
Tbh it's basically the same design as the doggies. Your current jumper is okay, but I think it should change in the near future. Preferably not two hoops

muggsy26

Senior List
Jan 14, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Do you think that you could still have your current home with navy collar and cuffs and then have the second navy jumper with less hoops for away games. Then have either the red, yellow or white clash jumper?

Do you think that you could still have your current home with navy collar and cuffs and then have the second navy jumper with less hoops for away games. Then have either the red, yellow or white clash jumper?
Nice avatar

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Tbh it's basically the same design as the doggies. Your current jumper is okay, but I think it should change in the near future. Preferably not two hoops
The Bulldogs' design is strong, clean, and balanced; worthy of adaptation for other use.
Richmond's is basically the same as Essendon's; WCE's is basically the same as St Kilda's.

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Could keep the over-hooped guernsey for home I guess, but it defeats the purpose of me redesigning the navy jumper :p

SC_GC

All Australian
May 19, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Moving away from the pretty average logo being the focal point I think having a design based off of the the surf life saving caps would look great. Pretty sure I've posted this before but really this design was just done to have a go at SF's fantastic paint template.
templatedemo.png

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Moving away from the pretty average logo being the focal point I think having a design based off of the the surf life saving caps would look great. Pretty sure I've posted this before but really this design was just done to have a go at SF's fantastic paint template.
View attachment 149582
It's really that easy Gold Coast.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
View attachment 149582
Even half-half would be good as well.

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Half half opens up west coast tripanel style clash issues
The only issue is this:
The want to wear a colour or similar colour to what is already on the guernsey.
If the guernsey is 2/5 yellow, 1/5 white, 2/5 navy on the front and 1/4 yellow, 3/4 navy on the back...

don't wear yellow or navy, or similar colours.

That simple :)

The Blue Baggers

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
View attachment 149582

wow , much better you should send that design through to GC !!

KDY2

Draftee
Jul 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Just a more traditional design for the gold coast suns jumper. Went with a simplified identity with only two jumpers like fremantle. (this is my first post/design)

Attachments

• gcsfc final.png
    gcsfc final.png
    300.4 KB · Views: 11
Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Just a more traditional design for the gold coast suns jumper. Went with a simplified identity with only two jumpers like fremantle. (this is my first post/design)
It's good, but a bit too similar to Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back