Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside form the odd jumper change, most the of the tweeks are almost unnoticeable- slight changes in colour and socks etc.
Basically every guernsey has changed hahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, comic sans.

smh
I hate comic sans. I put that there once and I can't remember how and what the standard font was. Also, when I'm on Wikipedia the font used in Cocogoose. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Finally the umpires...

Main kit - Used when neither team is wearing white (besides shorts), e.g. Gold Coast v Carlton or Hawthorn v Essendon.
graphic_kit_afl_2016_umpire1.png

Secondary kit - Used when one team is wearing a dark colour and the other is in mostly white, e.g. Richmond v North Melbourne, Essendon home v Fremantle away.
graphic_kit_afl_2016_umpire2.png

Third choice - Used when a bright coloured similar to yellow, gold, green, teal etc. team is playing a team in white, e.g. Hawthorn v North or Hawthorn home v Fremantle away.
graphic_kit_afl_2016_umpire3.png

Runners in full pink unless if a mostly red or orange team is playing (e.g. Gold Coast, Sydney, GWS, Lions in Melbourne etc.), in which case will wear sky blue. In case of red/orange etc. v royal blue (e.g. Sydney v West Coast, GWS v Bulldogs etc.) runners wear grey.

This is now all my on-field portfolio posted.
Everton Lions (____ ), sorry for the late comment, this is some nice stuff! The GWS kits are nice and I think they would look better on field than the current jumper. Adelaide's kits are very nice, but I believe they can get away with their home against Hawthorn, GWS and Gold Coast. At least there is no 'Murder of Crows' paintball. Gold Coast has some nice sets and I think they would work well. I think their home is okay and can last long: the monogram may change overtime. Bulldogs', Richmond's and Brisbane's sets are spot on, which I think the feedback for the latter would praise you! The Geelong kits are nice and the red clash is interesting: it's like Manchester United using green and gold in a strip or Everton using pink. Our set is really nice: though i wouldn't mind a red-based third strip (and I don't mind our current away, but your version is still good). Our home in red shorts would look cool! Port has a really good set, but watch out for Eddie! I would support your proposals and a hooped Port away is interesting! Freo's and Sydney's look good. Having Freo in red shorts is interesting. Essendon's set is good, but I think they don't need to use silver (the silver is too dark for my liking). Hawthorn's home is good, but their away is a slightly improved version of that 'Power Rangers' atrocity. The Collingwood one is very funny *laughs at the sponsor*. Carlton's, Melbourne's and West Coast's sets are all good.

Overall, they were very interesting and this goes to show that the type of program doesn't matter. Whilst sets get repetitive, your sets are unique in a way and show your love for designing. Keep it up!

TGDesigns cheers for the feedback. Believe it or not I thought about doing a third St Kilda jumper with a red based back. But would've been a pointless jumper besides to make cash.

With Hawthorn's clash I felt like experimenting with at least one of my designs :p

TGDesigns cheers for the feedback. Believe it or not I thought about doing a third St Kilda jumper with a red based back. But would've been a pointless jumper besides to make cash.

With Hawthorn's clash I felt like experimenting with at least one of my designs :p
Wouldn't be surprised to see that happen as a pre-season jumper at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back