Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond Tigers for 2016
Starting with the VFL side:
Home - remove the g-string clash as the vfl home and do the simple home jumper with a yellow collar and cuffs
VFL-tigers-home-2016.png
Clash: Status Quo besides the removal of the white outline on the numbers
VFL-tigers-clash-2016.png

AFL
Home - status quo, besides removing the greyness of the jumper.
BLK-2016-home.png
Away: remove the back sash + worn with yellow shorts
BLK-2016-away.png
Clash - Status Quo. Except for removing the white outline on the numbers
BLK-2016-clash.png
Third/Pre Season/Training - Worn in away games versing West Coast (Tri Panel) and GWS
BLK-2016-third-pre-season.png

Last edited:
Love that Richmond set-up Cody, however that white jumper would also be required against GWS if they retained their status quo, however not against West Coast if they returned to the wings

Richmond Tigers for 2016
Starting with the VFL side:
Home - remove the g-string clash as the vfl home and do the simple home jumper with a yellow collar and cuffs
View attachment 158156
Clash: Status Quo besides the removal of the white outline on the numbers
View attachment 158157

AFL
Home - status quo, besides removing the greyness of the jumper.
View attachment 158159
Away: remove the back sash + worn with yellow shorts
View attachment 158160
Clash - Status Quo. Except for removing the white outline on the numbers
View attachment 158161
Third/Pre Season/Training - Worn in away games versing West Coast (Tri Panel) and GWS
View attachment 158163

Is this just an idea? At first glance it looked pretty legit. Good stuff :D

Not really a proposed change, more showing off my new template with the design from the Melbourne Hawks re-coloured for West Coast
WCEH.png

WCEA.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think that if the AFL were to establish a team in tassie that it would actually be called the Tasmanian Football Club? It's like saying in 1987 a new team from WA will be called the Western Australian Eagles or in 1991 the South Australian crows. I have a feeling Hobart or Launceston would get the naming rights, especially as years down the track they may want to expand footy in tasmania?

Do you think that if the AFL were to establish a team in tassie that it would actually be called the Tasmanian Football Club? It's like saying in 1987 a new team from WA will be called the Western Australian Eagles or in 1991 the South Australian crows. I have a feeling Hobart or Launceston would get the naming rights, especially as years down the track they may want to expand footy in tasmania?
I've always thought this. Bottled it up perfectly. :thumbsu:

I don't think we'll ever fit two teams into Tasmania.

Do you think that if the AFL were to establish a team in tassie that it would actually be called the Tasmanian Football Club?

Tasmania, probably. Most likely with a nickname tacked into the club name like Tasmania Devils Football Club. The current logic seems to be that no club could thrive in Tassie without support from both Hobart and Launceston, so you can't afford to name it one or the other.

I've always thought this. Bottled it up perfectly. :thumbsu:
Tasmania, probably. Most likely with a nickname tacked into the club name like Tasmania Devils Football Club. The current logic seems to be that no club could thrive in Tassie without support from both Hobart and Launceston, so you can't afford to name it one or the other.

I could see either Island Devils Football Club or Apple Isle Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back