Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just and FYI that the Navy on the Home strip is meant to be the same PMS as the Away strip :thumbsu:
He knows. The navy's on purpose.

In regards to the clash in 2016, this will not be possible as the Clash Guernseys are on a 2 year cycle. The current cycle is 2015-2016. The next update will be for season 2017.

....is the clash strip a cerise or maroon?
Cerise.
I got yo back, Stormy.

Just and FYI that the Navy on the Home strip is meant to be the same PMS as the Away strip :thumbsu:

In regards to the clash in 2016, this will not be possible as the Clash Guernseys are on a 2 year cycle. The current cycle is 2015-2016. The next update will be for season 2017.

If Adelaide can change clash strips within a year, then depending on popularity I'm sure Brisbane can. Nothing is rigid in the AFL, regardless of what they say.

Has there been any word regarding the Hawks modern graphic for next year? Will it be replaced?

I Doubt there will be any changes in the future around the Home/Away Strips. There is too much history and humble opinions on making any changes in this space (Premierships, Fitzroy Lion, etc)...
Too many teams have gone for dark colours. We look nearly black, Freo look almost navy, Saint and Pies have gone too heavily black. The Lions have a good colour set, and shouldn't go to navy.

I Doubt there will be any changes in the future around the Home/Away Strips. There is too much history and humble opinions on making any changes in this space (Premierships, Fitzroy Lion, etc)...
Speaking of history, can you shed any light on why the club added the gold stripe for the 40 year anniversary? I would have a bought a proper Fitzroy heritage jumper, but the stripe kind of spoiled it for me.

Hi I'm new here and have a few ideas I'd like to share but im having trouble with templates... anyone able to help me out?
I have downloaded El Scorcho's template but am struggling with it
Hi mate. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you a hand. I use that template too (many people do)

I'd say cerise because the maroon is the same colours as hawthorn.

If Adelaide can change clash strips within a year, then depending on popularity I'm sure Brisbane can. Nothing is rigid in the AFL, regardless of what they say.

Has there been any word regarding the Hawks modern graphic for next year? Will it be replaced?
I've posted a couple times, and I've seen in the paper a while back that they said they were keeping it because it brings in shitloads of money.

Gold Coast with my gradient/piss stain design from the clash competition.
tRZPK24.png

View attachment 175883

Now, I like metallic gold. It works well with the dark brown they use and is a unique thing in the league. Made the body brown because I don't see the point of having light coloured home and clash jumpers, so this dark jumper works well for them. Kept their stripes in a darker brown V/chevron thing and added a liittle hawk emblem.

Hawks clash jumper.
What is the point of that? Other than a white clash uniform, Hawthorn create problems by using a darker away uniform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the point of that? Other than a white clash uniform, Hawthorn create problems by using a darker away uniform.
obviously they won't wear that jumper against dark teams, you peanut. They'd wear their home jumper.

Yes. I'm opening the thread after the conclusion of the GF :)
Alright then.
Here's what I have
picked up that will be
happening. Hi Bradles.
Adelaide 2 new away/clash jumpers
Essendon new clash jumper
Gold Coast new clash jumper
West Coast updating logo and jumper set

All money suggests that the Swans should have a new Indigenous jumper. Will probably feature a tribute to Goodes somewhere on it.

Alright then.
Here's what I have
picked up that will be
happening. Hi Bradles.
Adelaide 2 new away/clash jumpers
Essendon new clash jumper
Gold Coast new clash jumper
West Coast updating logo and jumper set
New logo? When was that announced?

The AFL announce 8 new teams to join the AFL next year from the SANFL

Attachments

• Centrals AFL.jpg