Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 182254

Navy or royal? Porque no los dos? Royal to navy gradient, to be worn w/ navy shorts.
probably the only time i'll ever use a gradient unironically

West Coast Eagles Home
EVEN MORE ON THE FENCE EDITION
eagles *about.png

...obviously you'd just make it royal, m8. :rainbow:

Gorgeous
E5BB92E7-ABED-89C1-49357E816820E6DD1000X1000Lecras.jpg

Looks great! Shame they haven't dropped the crappy logo, but at least it's sized and positioned so the wings are a good size

Mostly just some updated reused ideas here (I feel like every obvious idea has more or less been covered on this forum) but there's a few things I wanted to share.
View attachment 131652
I don't know about everyone else but I feel like Carlton's new (actually old) monogram looks weird when it's blue on white so I've kept it white on blue by giving it a thick outline. I pitched Carlton using a Brisbane style yoke a while ago so I've brought that back, just to keep it a bit more interesting than a plain white jumper with side panels.

View attachment 131871
The basic idea of this is nothing new. It's based off the 2005 heritage guernsey but I've made the hoops more fitting with the home jumper, keeping the same order of colours. I'd also like to see some more interesting shorts to replace thin lines so I've used the hoops as inspiration. The socks look a bit weird but I feel like they'd work better in real life with boots on.

View attachment 131657
This definitely isn't an original idea but I definitely think they should bring it back as a pre-season/away jumper. It would also be a better clash jumper to use against Collingwood.

View attachment 131658
Another re-used idea that I've posted before but I just think this would be a lot more interesting than their current clash jumper and it's a tribute to their old hooped VFA jumper.
What website do you do that on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 179965

Making Saints concepts is very enjoyable and easy thanks to their highly versatile colour scheme and design elements. Here, I used a white cross over black and red quarters with white cuffs, collars and number panel. Also, I'm a total nervous wreck right now and I've had too many rum and cokes and I'll probably need a valium or two to sleep tonight or I just won't bother because I'm a total nervous wreck.

St Kilda away jumper.

This is excellent :thumbsu:

upload_2015-10-11_8-42-18.png Lions Home 2016

I decided to do a full kit this time

The writing is the captains names and the premiership seasons a maroon on a gold lion on blue stripe looks good and i decided to do what the hawks did a while ago using white on a different background i will do clash and away possible heritage

View attachment 182806Home kit finally done i did tigers twice as i forgot them first time
Just thought Id let you know, the images for Essendon, Sydney and Port. Essendon has a much darker silver, Port Adelaide's teal jumper is a preseason and Sydney's image is their training guernsey (something they would never wear in an actual match these days)

Very nice work in this thread Auram44, you're clearly immensely talented in graphic design.

I hope you post a lot more often from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back