Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 182755Lions Away

Mostly yellow buy white circles and squares to show patching and green do to show where played maroon and blue scratches to show lion claw marks and i will do a heritage next and a chart to show if any mix ups
Apart from the MS Word image editing box around Costa's fitzroy lion, the oversized Vero logo and the number font, it's looking very nice. :thumbsu:

Just thought Id let you know, the images for Essendon, Sydney and Port. Essendon has a much darker silver, Port Adelaide's teal jumper is a preseason and Sydney's image is their training guernsey (something they would never wear in an actual match these days)
Cheers for letting me know

I know this design has popped up elsewhere over time but I would , from a personal point of view , like to see Port Adelaide wear the Prison Bar Jumper Home and Away with a bit of tinkering for a Clash / Away VS Collingwood.

o0badf.gif

This is the official new jumpers for 2016 thread.
Keep your what I'd like to see jumpers for the Jumper Ideas thread.
Really not that hard to read is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't recall just how many times I've advocated for North to adopt black as a tertiary/trim colour.

Black shorts, black cuffs for home.
White for away.
Royal for special occasions, i.e. heritage

Perfect

Taking the concept further, you could go for black and blue stripes. But I'm not sold on either option.

Edit: Home with blue collar/cuffs and black shorts works, and I believe has been done in the past.

Yeah me neither, I don't see the need for it anyway, I love our colour combo. Maybe a black clash or away jumper or something but I wouldn't want to see the home jumper changed
Don't even see a need for a black clash. maybe black shorts on it..

maybe
NM_Mitchell Earlier in the year was it you who said that the North cut off stripe was returning to a full stripe that reaches the collar?
nah, not me.
Though, that's probably what is going on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back