Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardly. It's just a chevron??

If anything that had been recoloured it would be my Adelaide City Bulls.
190702_c676797a34a31e421201b96af6f252d3.png images (3).jpg

Quite similar.

Nothing against your design, it's actually quite nice (and much better than their current) but due to the history of Brisbane and the fact that there are only two clubs in Queensland, there should be a certain point of difference.

Probably a dumb question but what software do you guys use to make these jumper designs?
It's been asked so many times that the amount of "dumbness" doesn't affect us anymore.

Some people use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or even Microsoft Paint.

So I made some things, after my surprisingly popular clash recolour.

2i1z2nb.jpg

n654m1.jpg

I'm not really sure the home jumper works, or at least I haven't quite got the balance right yet. I really like the white design, but obvs would clash with Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I made some things, after my surprisingly popular clash recolour.

2i1z2nb.jpg

n654m1.jpg

I'm not really sure the home jumper works, or at least I haven't quite got the balance right yet. I really like the white design, but obvs would clash with Sydney.
Where did you get the gradient chevron artwork from?

All you lads seem to be pretty good at re designing stuff. Can I ask, do the majority work or study in graphic design? Or just many years of tinkering with various programs. For the life of me I wouldn't know where to begin!
At school I re made our school footy jumper on adobe photoshop back in 05 that's as far as my talent went.
Btw, I made Elders our logo

I have recently used "I design stuff on bigfooty" in a cover letter to get a job at a sports clothing company, though. We'll see whether it worked or not :thumbsu:
*Looks up BigFooty*
*Tosses job application in bin*

Most of us just do it for the fun of it.

I have recently used "I design stuff on bigfooty" in a cover letter to get a job at a sports clothing company, though. We'll see whether it worked or not :thumbsu:
That would be the point were keeping a portfolio on imgur or the like would help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back