Jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

#7 and #3 are important jumper numbers at the dogs. I wouldn't like to see Boyd be handed #7 without first earning it. The kid hasn't yet played 10 AFL games.

Let Tom have 12, 13, 15, 16, 17 or 19.

Did he wear 17 in his junior footy days? His twitter handle is @Tom_Boyd17 so i'm assuming it is.

Well as it turns out the number 17 will be vacant for 2015. I'm sure he will be stoked (and people who own a number 17 dogs guernsey already).

EDIT: Yep, confirmed.

eioape.jpg

Did he wear 17 in his junior footy days? His twitter handle is @Tom_Boyd17 so i'm assuming it is.

Well as it turns out the number 17 will be vacant for 2015. I'm sure he will be stoked (and people who own a number 17 dogs guernsey already).

EDIT: Yep, confirmed.

eioape.jpg

which may be a reason the club offer him jason tutt's number. kids gonna want boyd's number on their jerseys! merch sales going up!

which may be a reason the club offer him jason tutt's number. kids gonna want boyd's number on their jerseys! merch sales going up!
I can see a shitload of merch sales on the back of a media photoshoot of Boyd in the new polo with the new logo.

If i was a betting man I would reckon he will be lining up in the number 17.

Jacob17, 17 posts, and as of the time i'm reading this, was posted 17 minutes ago.

Story checks out.

Haha I laughed so hard when I read your comment.
I should go buy a lotto ticket now... 17 numbers? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boyd for 17 I reckon
Who is in need of an "upgrade"? No-one really. If Jong wants to keep 46, then JJ, Darley, Redpath even?

Maybe Z. Cordy might grab a high number like 13 or 16 or something.

Jacob17, 17 posts, and as of the time i'm reading this, was posted 17 minutes ago.

Story checks out.

Something else to think of.

Tom Boyd's the 2nd Giant to be a Dog (Sam Darley the 1st.)
Both wore No. 13 at GWS.

Something else to think of.

Tom Boyd's the 2nd Giant to be a Dog (Sam Darley the 1st.)
Both wore No. 13 at GWS.
Will Hoskin-Elliott to wear the #13 in 2015?

While we are talking of Tom Boyd and coincidence - someone recently on Twitter pointed out that Tom Boyd was born on 22 August 1995 - the day of the State Funeral for the late, great Ted Whitten.

One Bulldog great is laid to rest as another Bulldog great is born. Let's hope so.

While we are talking of Tom Boyd and coincidence - someone recently on Twitter pointed out that Tom Boyd was born on 22 August 1995 - the day of the State Funeral for the late, great Ted Whitten.

One Bulldog great is laid to rest as another Bulldog great is born. Let's hope so.

Jesus, that's quite large shoes to fill.

The ever reliable Josh Kay.

I think the Dalai Lamas' have a similar system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back