FTA-TV Justified

Remove this Banner Ad

bahhh gawd Lorreta : Mags v2.0

'Dont crowd me boy' :$

cant wait till raylan is in a stand off with that psycho looking guy.

That mother f**king ending..... I mean, HOLY s**t!

Ava, you got balls. And Boone is really killing it at the moment. Only Justified can introduce a character with 5 eps to go and make them an instant favorite.

The stare from Avery at the end was actually terrifying

Wowee that was good. Boone is a genuine nutter, diner scene was all kinds of awesome. That guy should have been cast in deadwood, would have fit right in.

They backed Ava into a corner, in a way I'm not surprised she did it - as soon as Raylan rocked up at her house what was her other option, just go back to jail? Knew that Raylan wouldn't shoot her too, pretty awesome. Although she told Raylan what her new fake name is.. unless she was bullshitting and was already formulating her escape plan in her head.

Wowee that was good. Boone is a genuine nutter, diner scene was all kinds of awesome. That guy should have been cast in deadwood, would have fit right in.

They backed Ava into a corner, in a way I'm not surprised she did it - as soon as Raylan rocked up at her house what was her other option, just go back to jail? Knew that Raylan wouldn't shoot her too, pretty awesome. Although she told Raylan what her new fake name is.. unless she was bullshitting and was already formulating her escape plan in her head.

I'm not sure Ava is that smart, good pickup on the name thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the stare down between Raylan and Boone. Last shot of Raylan in that sequence before Markham calls it off, Raylan's fingers twitch ever so subtly, wild west gunfighter style. So awesome.

Also a great final shot of Raylan walking down the street having left his badge in the car. Last 2 eps gonna be insane-o

man Mickey went out like a boss, what a tank :cry:

Cant wait for the last 2 episodes, going to be epic.

My favourite part of the fight scene in the RV was Wynn calling out "Mikey" even though he had only just earlier told him how much he hated being called Mikey. It just showed their whole dynamic in that one moment and really made me chuckle.

Also, does anyone think Boyd killing Carl in cold blood (and Dewey earlier in the season) seems really out of character? I mean, I know he is getting more and more desperate, but after all the previous seasons where he has been loyal and reluctant to kill it feels a bit wrong. I've never really thought of Boyd as evil, but now ...

After watching this weeks episode (the 2nd last of the show), I actually have no idea how its going to conclude. Not even an idea which is freaking awesome. And now Duffy's going after the money as well, which leads me to the conclusion that next weeks gonna be bloody as all hell.

So sad that this fine show is ending.

After watching this weeks episode (the 2nd last of the show), I actually have no idea how its going to conclude. Not even an idea which is freaking awesome.

I just watched it and came in here to say exactly the same thing!

I honestly have no clue, and I love it.

man cannot wait till season finale. Going to be a blood bath. Raylan/Boyd/Duffy/Boone/Markham all going to cross path :cool:

For some reason i think Raylan might not make out of this alive. Might be in a stand off - wins but doesnt realise he's also been shot...

After watching this weeks episode (the 2nd last of the show), I actually have no idea how its going to conclude. Not even an idea which is freaking awesome. And now Duffy's going after the money as well, which leads me to the conclusion that next weeks gonna be bloody as all hell.

So sad that this fine show is ending.
Absolutely in the same boat. No idea how it's going to finish!
The only thing I would've liked to see is a bit more of a build-up with Winona and the child. Haven't seen anything of them for a few episodes.

In for a ripping finale next week though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back