FTA-TV Justified

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the feeling someone is going to die next week. Someone like Tim or Rachel. I definitely think Johnny or Duffy will be killed off as well, maybe both.

I loved Art in the latest ep too, especially that speech about Drew Thompson being a badass.

There's some fine acting in this show and it's a crime that Goggins hasn't won an Emmy yet.

Awesome show and another great season so far. I love the fact that I find every single character interesting in some way, so when the episode focuses on someone other than raylan and boyd, it's still enjoyable.

I get the feeling someone is going to die next week. Someone like Tim or Rachel. I definitely think Johnny or Duffy will be killed off as well, maybe both.

Agreed on one of the marshall's being killed. I think Art's a chance as well with all the talk about Raylan getting promotion if he can catch Thompson.

I don't think it will be Art because he is planning on retiring. Although it would give them an opportunity to trot out the "he was one day away from retiring" cliché if Art is the one that is killed :p

I think it is between Tim and Rachel, and the death of either one of them will mean Art cancels his retirement plans, thus keeping Raylan where he is

Yep. A huge fan of Justified. The series with the hill-billy matriarch was superb. Love the characters and the writing.

A cut above, in my opinion.

Bit of a slow burn?

Watched the first three eps, was ok, but nothing special... It improves?

From memory a few of the early eps were kind of 'standalone' ones, but it picks up pretty quickly once it finds its feet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim is just destroying it this season. Between him claiming to get full-blown PTSD episodes only when handling firearms in public, and his phone conversation with Colt, we was on fire.

Pretty great all around episode too. Not sure what Colt was thinking shooting the Tonin thug.

"I'd like a young Gerard Depardieu to play me in the movie."
"People underestimate Bob at their own peril."

Plus the image of a young Arlo reading "Louis L'amour" while tripping on LSD outside of a Vietnam whorehouse was all poetry.

ANOTHER ******* amazing season of Justified. What a great and fun show, it is sad this thread only has 96 posts when it is such a superb show. The acting and dialogue were just excellent this season, again. I loved seeing Tim have his own sub-plot, the Decoy scene was just ridiculously awesome. He also had some great lines, highlight being:

03-birthday.gif

Almost perfect television.

2>4>1>3

What a great and fun show, it is sad this thread only has 96 posts when it is such a superb show.
Criminally underrated show. Its had 4 seasons all of a high standard, great story arcs involving new, interesting characters each time, which are linked nicely with the stories of the ongoing characters. Love it. For me the only shows that presently compete with it are Breaking Bad and GoT (although I haven't watched Boarwalk Empire yet and didn't get into Mad Men at all).

ANOTHER ******* amazing season of Justified. What a great and fun show, it is sad this thread only has 96 posts when it is such a superb show. The acting and dialogue were just excellent this season, again. I loved seeing Tim have his own sub-plot, the Decoy scene was just ridiculously awesome. He also had some great lines, highlight being:

03-birthday.gif

Almost perfect television.

2>4>1>3

It's great. You watch it burn in a few years time though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back