Retired Justin Clarke (2011-2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

andrevich

Cancelled
Aug 10, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Agree entirely.
Just does his job every week. Most weeks tis not an easy job.but he always gives his all.
Really happy we have him.
Progressing really well and has the upside to be a top level defender within 2 years . A good find !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
There's a big difference between Clarke and Swift and that is the fact Clarke can actually play footy.

Yeah wasn't questioning that.

Just with a brain like his I hope he continues to find footy fulfilling.

It's a very, very minor worry, as his bandwagon leader I am as bullish as anyone.

Yeah wasn't questioning that.

Just with a brain like his I hope he continues to find footy fulfilling.

It's a very, very minor worry, as his bandwagon leader I am as bullish as anyone.
I think that brain and his outside interests may keep him in footy longer. He won't have a worry about what to do afterwards. I look forward to Captain Clarke shuttling me between state capitals or to and from regional centres in 15 years time.

I actually think that most Bandwagon's would need two leaders of sorts. There would need to be the driver of the Wagon itself but also the Band Leader. ONe is responsible for ensuring that the bandwagon keeps moving in the right direction the other for ensuring the music eminating from it is suitably inspiring and jovial. I will leave it to knaf and TheBrownDog to allocate these roles between themselves.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
sorry TBD, check out the second post in this thread. I am the Bandwagon leader. It was such a great story from day one I wanted to reserve my seat.

I wrote his first season review. Gotta put in to stay on this bandwagon :p

Chasing the Dream

I'm Matthew Campbell from Sportsbet
Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - Ryan Harwood 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Daniel Merrett 2008 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Simon Black 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 29, 2004
The GABBA is my home
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Jets, Padres, USC, Utah Jazz
Saw the same picture… Hope it is not the lens putting on the bulk, because if it is not the lens, then there has been some serious bulking up going on!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back