mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
Justin looks a certainty for this weeks GOTY, Crameri's long goal is nice but the empty goalface beckoned and after the smother he made off Hodge there was little Deledio could do but kick the goal. Justin did it all, he spoilt the mark and kicked the goal. To tell the truth, from where I was which was the opposite pocket it looked like the Saint player may have held the ball long enough to be awarded the mark. Certainly some umpires would have paid that as a mark.

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2015-08-03/mark-and-goal-of-the-week-r18

Justin looks a certainty for this weeks GOTY, Crameri's long goal is nice but the empty goalface beckoned and after the smother he made off Hodge there was little Deledio could do but kick the goal. Justin did it all, he spoilt the mark and kicked the goal. To tell the truth, from where I was which was the opposite pocket it looked like the Saint player may have held the ball long enough to be awarded the mark. Certainly some umpires would have paid that as a mark.

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2015-08-03/mark-and-goal-of-the-week-r18

I hope the prize is a Renault

Although Rowe is the last person who favours Port, at least he sounds excited when Port score a goal.

That's because he genuinely is excited.

He might be a flog, but he comes across as pretty genuine when he calls games.

That's because he genuinely is excited.

He might be a flog, but he comes across as pretty genuine when he calls games.
Rowe enjoys good football and whilst it's on his brain can't handle watching it and remembering he hates Port at the same time. Once the siren's gone normal transmission resumes. Roo is a bit smarter (low bar there) so unless we're being flogged he sounds like a surly teenager forced to attend a family gathering.

Rowe enjoys good football and whilst it's on his brain can't handle watching it and remembering he hates Port at the same time. Once the siren's gone normal transmission resumes. Roo is a bit smarter (low bar there) so unless we're being flogged he sounds like a surly teenager forced to attend a family gathering.

It's so blatantly obvious how displeased he is when we're winning. I love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back