K Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

Every single Swans player that is talked about has their actual salary inflated by between 25-100%

When you can coach a guy to be 105kg, agile, coordinated and 2.03 metres tall get back to me.

I think we will see the value of Tippett in the next 2 weeks, he needs a 2nd defender for a chop out and with Buddy also requiring 2 defenders it leaves other Swans forwards unmanned.

Adelaide did all the work for you. Swans just throw unlimited funds at things.

I don't even know what that means.

They introduced his mum and dad?

Watered and fertilised him?

He might not be worth the money but you don't get players to leave their clubs without paying overs for them.

He's been a good player without tearing a year to shreds but still has time to put it all together for a year or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even know what that means.

They introduced his mum and dad?

Watered and fertilised him?

As a Sydney supporter, it's okay I understand if you're not aware of every detail of AFL history.

Before becoming a big SWANS player. Kurt was in the ADELAIDE system for FIVE years where he received crucial training and expererience to become the player he is today. KURT has also 104 games of AFL experience with the ADELAIDE CROWS (the team from Adelaide who wear red, blue and yellow, not to be confused with the other team from Adelaide who are playing tomorrow night).

I hope that explains it for you, let me know if you need to know anything more about AFL.

hence why they can only play Basketball.

Many have crossover potential, a la Tippett.

That being said, the idea that someone like Tippett is a rare or special athlete only holds true in a footy sense though. Blokes of his height/weight/agility/coordination are dime a dozen in basketball.

His value is in more than his numbers. His presence means defenses can't focus on Buddy too much. If he wasn't there I bet Buddy kicks less goals this year and Sydney wins a couple games less.

Would have to be the highest paid for actual return.

Takes the odd mark, kicks the odd goal, provides a contest.

But at a million or year if that's true, I doubt there's ever been a more overpaid player.

I don't know whether i'd laugh i cry if he was actually on a million bucks a year.

And to be fair, if he didn't miss the first half of last year because of Adelaide being dodgy with the contracts, he would have been a decent shout at the Coleman.

His stats have definitely suffered from being second fiddle to Buddy though.
And there's no shame in that.

As a Sydney supporter, it's okay I understand if you're not aware of every detail of AFL history.

Before becoming a big SWANS player. Kurt was in the ADELAIDE system for FIVE years where he received crucial training and expererience to become the player he is today. KURT has also 104 games of AFL experience with the ADELAIDE CROWS (the team from Adelaide who wear red, blue and yellow, not to be confused with the other team from Adelaide who are playing tomorrow night).

I hope that explains it for you, let me know if you need to know anything more about AFL.

So what? Again what does this even mean in the context of the OP.

If you need a lesson in reading comprehension give me a yell becasue so far all I can see you can do is use google to get information.

Just let it go. You really are just flailing away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back