Draft Profile Kane Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

subbed on again this week and played pretty good, kicked a good goal, hit the post and set up another goal for a team mate after a scorching run. certainly the best of our rookie listed players, i think he will get a full game very soon

Yeah loved that one he set up with his run, I really really want this guy to succeed. Always nice to see a guy get a late chance, especially someone that busts their gut.

Meh. He was never going to have an issue with determination and that mental side, nor was he going to struggle physically. But his football side is still letting him down. He will never be a natural footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane has been tearing your WAFL teams apart, he's now playing good football for an AFL side sitting 5-2 (and, I might add, his disposal hasn't caused us any problems whatsoever), and you're all calling him a s**t bloke who can't play football and laughing at his hair. The comments in this thread say a lot more about the flogs making them than they do about Mitchell.

Kane has been tearing your WAFL teams apart, he's now playing good football for an AFL side sitting 5-2 (and, I might add, his disposal hasn't caused us any problems whatsoever), and you're all calling him a s**t bloke who can't play football and laughing at his hair. The comments in this thread say a lot more about the flogs making them than they do about Mitchell.

Some of us know him personaly so we can comment on what type of bloke he is. I never said he can't play football, I'm pretty sure there is 1 person in this thread who has said so.

Come on his hair is atrocious, he looks like a try hard samurai

Some of us know him personaly so we can comment on what type of bloke he is. I never said he can't play football, I'm pretty sure there is 1 person in this thread who has said so.

Not with or against you but why is he a prick? Just in general outside of football?

I don't care if he comes out next week with a bright pink fauxhawk. This is a football site, not a fashion blog. And from all reports he's getting along well with the guys at the Power, so I don't particularly care what you think of him or what a bunch of WAFL no-names who would kill to be in the position that Kane is in now think of him.

Prick of a bloke, not a natural footballer, and won't play 50 games. Barely denial.
You're just getting sillier. Between this and your uneducated comments on Josh Bootsma (who has a fan in Mick Malthouse) it's becoming clear you either can't identify potential in a player or don't actually know anything about the players you're commenting on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back