Kanye West tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy moly guest list

http://www.thefourohfive.com/news/a...g-listen-to-futurist-mentality-feat-hyuna-139

The Rising Tracklisting:
  • Disc 1 (Chapter 1)
  • 1. Genesis 3.0 (feat. James Blake, Afrika Bambaataa)
  • 2. The Gospel (For Kim)
  • 3. Futurist Mentality (feat. Hyuna)
  • 4. The Corinthians (feat. Chance The Rapper, Kendrick Lamar, MC Ride)
  • 5. IV (feat. Bruce Springsteen)
  • 6. False Idols
  • 7. Psalm Reading (The Resurrection)

Disc 2 (Chapter 2)
  • 8. Psalms In The Air (feat. Jay Z)
  • 9. Cotton Killer (feat. Flying Lotus, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
  • 10. Confederate State Of Mind
  • 11. 08.07.77.
  • 12. Yeezus Walks (feat. FKA Twigs)
  • 13. NxNW (feat. North West, Blue Ivy)
  • 14. Bound

>13. NxNW (feat. North West, Blue Ivy)
>13. (feat. North West, Blue Ivy)
> feat. North West

odd-section-kanye-west-lookalike-breastfeeding-baby-north-west-alison-jackson-spoof.jpg

Call me picky, but as much as I love that there's a new album coming out, I'm sort of a bit disappointed that we won't get to see a show where Yeezus is the focus. Will he even play all ten tracks off the LP like he did recently in a few shows? I mean, we're going to see The Yeezus Tour and it could be based around an entirely different album/vibe...

Call me picky, but as much as I love that there's a new album coming out, I'm sort of a bit disappointed that we won't get to see a show where Yeezus is the focus. Will he even play all ten tracks off the LP like he did recently in a few shows? I mean, we're going to see The Yeezus Tour and it could be based around an entirely different album/vibe...
Yeah I feel you for sure, but you look at his albums and the chance of him making anything not worth seeing is slim. And his recent step from syrupy, essential chart songs to these really grandiose and intense and more obtuse albums means we'll probably see a pretty cool album. I mean no one can gauge his next step really, but as someone who loves the dude but doesn't fawn over him, I can still fairly say his next album will be a pretty good album – definitely worth seeing.

So though Yeezus won't be the focal point, something just as good (or just as likely, better) will be. And we could very well be the first country to see it live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back