10k Posts
Aug 15, 2004
Bentleigh-esque
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richard Tambling
Johnson is a ripper.

He was on 1 leg today but stayed on the feild, and did his upmost. Our only 'A grade midfeilder' (cogs is working his way back into the game) he still wrapped up 20+ touches, was the only person who could do the job on Mitchel, didnt stop running and kicked a captains goal.

Respect.

Yeah, credit where it's due. Johnson did well today.

Stepped up and did some good things when the game was slipping away from us in the last quarter. His clearance from the backline and his snap goal out of nothing in particular stood out.

Maybe some of the people that have been bagging him (tigertime) will reassess things after seeing him battle on injured today.

HE WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR CAPTAIN

You mustnt have been at the game.

He did not win a centre clearance.

He constantly turned the ball over when he got his gimme possessions.

He never picked up an opponent all day.

Its time for him to go back to adelaide.

tigertime said:

I think its time we created an "idiots corner" thread so madtiger and tigertime can sit there together talking about Richmond till their hearts content, atleast that way we wont have to read their $hit.

Two classic examples of idiotic Richmond supporters. You give us a bad name with your dreamer ideas and narrow minded mentalities.

tigertime said:

No wonder you got the flick from pre tt you are a *********er and you havent changed much on here either..TOOL.

moe said:
No wonder you got the flick from pre tt you are a *********er and you havent changed much on here either..TOOL.

Getting kicked out from PRE is hardly a good gauge for whether you're a tool Moe.

But agree that that was a toolish post from tigertime.

Johnson battled bravely despite being injured and swung the moment our way with that great snap goal in the last quarter.

Johnson isn't the most naturally gifted footballer but he digs in 9 weeks out of ten and gets a solid performance out of himself.

Johnson is a good player, trys hard. Cogs is a better midfielder though. I still think Tuck and Hyde are more valuable in the middle, while Jonno will be more beneficial on a foward flank. I'm one of the only people in here who has a brain. I never said Jonno was was a bad player. You guys wait until our midfield is sorted out in the coming weeks and you will see Jonno playing alot less time in the middle

Ideally, I'd like to have Johnson on a wing but we haven't got many decent midfielders so he must start in the centre.

There is no way known Hyde and Tuck are better in the middle. Cogs when fit yes, but that's about it.

madtiger2005 said:
Johnson is a good player, trys hard. Cogs is a better midfielder though. I still think Tuck and Hyde are more valuable in the middle, while Jonno will be more beneficial on a foward flank. I'm one of the only people in here who has a brain. I never said Jonno was was a bad player. You guys wait until our midfield is sorted out in the coming weeks and you will see Jonno playing alot less time in the middle

last time i read you had johnson from the half back flank? hmmmm? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JohnF said:
Getting kicked out from PRE is hardly a good gauge for whether you're a tool Moe.

But agree that that was a toolish post from tigertime.

Johnson battled bravely despite being injured and swung the moment our way with that great snap goal in the last quarter.

Johnson isn't the most naturally gifted footballer but he digs in 9 weeks out of ten and gets a solid performance out of himself.
To true jf...
Perhaps i should have stated it better..I dont post on pre BUT i do read it along with any richmond related site [cant help it i luv em all ;) ] addictive i know but so be it..
Its just that ive noticed SOME posters no matter what site they are on have almost nothing positive to say,or when they do still have to sink the slipper in about someone.......its..its..almost like ...look at me im a bad ass poster....
AHH the internet...arnt we all so tuff on here..lol...

moe said:
To true jf...
Perhaps i should have stated it better..I dont post on pre BUT i do read it along with any richmond related site [cant help it i luv em all ;) ] addictive i know but so be it..
Its just that ive noticed SOME posters no matter what site they are on have almost nothing positive to say,or when they do still have to sink the slipper in about someone.......its..its..almost like ...look at me im a bad ass poster....
AHH the internet...arnt we all so tuff on here..lol...

I hear ya mate. Nothing much you can do but try and use logic and hope for the best.

tigertime said:

Ok MR know it all One thing I can say Kane Johnson is a better person then you will ever be. One thing he is playing Football to the Highest level and a leader of a club. I dont see you getting out there for a club training your guts out and play as hard as possible on match day all you do is sit on ur arse and bag players. Get over yourself, I bet you have no idea when it comes to football in any area. We dont need fans like you so ******** off and leave Kane Johnson alone as he will show **** like you who sit down and do nothing how to really play the game. get a life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back