Kardinia Park's Racing & Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez have you had a bad run lately? Back down to setting yourself a $10 limit for your accounts :(

infinite-trolling-forever-always-troll-face-trollface.gif

Cmon guys - lets be realistic - you don't need me to tow you into the horse that is going to be rolling to victory in the Cup tomorrow do you ;)

Seriosuly - do I have to SPELL everything out for you guys?

Forgiving the fact that you responded in a completely different thread to where the remainder of this conversation takes place, I'll try to help you, your poor old bastard.

Do you have iOS8? And what version is your TAB app?

Sorry I got a bit pissed last night :( I'm also fairly sure you are older than me! From what I can gather I have iOS 8.0.2 and Tab 8.1

Was goina say, i think you should download a newer version of the app perhaps, KP? :$

I update every day, that's why it makes no sense. I Know you all picture me as some old tool that has 134 updates and I can't work out how but I have the freaking latest versions of both. I still think it's an elaborate troll by you all. Finger prints - pish tosh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final question - do you have the fingerprint scanning activated on the phone? As in have you scanned your thumbs and can unlock that way?

*Updated with SCR & Quaddie and have had another bet on Hazard as it's out to $26 even after all the scratchings.

GEELONG WEDNESDAY

RACE 7

2. SHOREHAM - 2.5u EW @17/5 (B365)

Dived in early as mentioned above, the Turnbull form looks really really strong and he was the best of the finishers. Step up to 2400 looks ideal. Already into $10.

RACE 8

3. HAZARD 0.5uEW @21/7.50 (B365) & 0.5uEW @26/7.06

If you go back through her form you will see her record is actually pretty good, 6 wins from 18 is respectable. However, she does take a couple of runs to get going every campaign which is where it gets interesting. If you remove her record for 1st and 2nd runs back from a spell you are left with 4 wins from 6, and 2 places. These include a win against Spirit Song @ Bendigo, 2nd in a Listed Race in Adelaide and a 3rd at MV to Mays Dream.

In Feb this year she was right up the back of Bonaria in a G3. She’s good enough if she can get that sharp improvement that usually comes 3rd up. The distance is the query, why is she still at 1200m? Is this where they see her at her best now? She has a poor record at the 1200m but is that because she’s always first and second up when over this distance? If I’d had to hazard a guess (see what I did there) I’d say that’s almost certainly the reason.

There’s some very good F&M in this race but at her peak she’s right there with them. I think she’s worth a small play at the odds.

19. CHOOSE 0.5U EW @34/11 (B365)

Really good behind Vain Attraction last time, Griante was in the same race and finished less than a length ahead yet they find themselves at the opposite ends of the market. She was also held up at the wrong time in that race, around the 200m it looked like she ran into a bit of a wall and had to try and pick up again which was a bit too much to ask that late in the race. I think she finishes ahead of Griante or at least on par which means she should be right in the race and a genuine outside winning chance at a big price.

River Delta & Spirits Dance the hardest to beat but surprised they are both so well found.

All Up 2u @$6
R5 Aggregator Win
R9 Cadillac Mountain Win

Quaddie $75 - 12.02%
Famous KP Field :$

Quaddie $25 - 13.88%

All Up 2u @$6
R5 Aggregator Win
R9 Cadillac Mountain Win

kxX7wfR.gif

WED
Out : 14u