Kardinia Park's Racing & Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

sweet bro, what kinda folding stuff do you clear with the shift loadings?

definite bunsen burner anyway
depends on the shift. we get 115% for arvo shifts and 130% for night shift O/T is 150% of that rate for the first 2 hours and then double!

whats bunsen burner?

depends on the shift. we get 115% for arvo shifts and 130% for night shift O/T is 150% of that rate for the first 2 hours and then double!

whats bunsen burner?
2414039084_0fa67bdc23.jpg

What do you do Mike? Window washer on those tall buildings? You seem like a crazy kinda guy!:rainbow:
very close - i work in manufactring concrete reinforcements products that are used in the building industry, so the window washers on the tall buildings get to admire my handiwork.

very close - i work in manufactring concrete reinforcements products that are used in the building industry, so the window washers on the tall buildings get to admire my handiwork.
do you manufacture concrete boots? KP might need some by the time this thread is done :$

into $15 now...

As i said $12 - $15 about the right price. You got overs at $26.

I can't wait to have limits put on my account like Lensen when this gets up! :D

Im goina go in every thread i can find and just post screen shots of my pathetic betting limit on said wager, ill be posting them screen shots all over the ******* place just so everyone knows I'm a top dog now!

People will have to respect me then! Surely?

:cool::cool: SPECT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As i said $12 - $15 about the right price. You got overs at $26.

I can't wait to have limits put on my account like Lensen when this gets up! :D

Im goina go in every thread i can find and just post screen shots of my pathetic betting limit on said wager, ill be posting them screen shots all over the ******* place just so everyone knows I'm a top dog now!

People will have to respect me then! Surely?

:cool::cool: SPECT!
i'm sensing a mocking tone

i'm sensing a mocking tone

No i just respect you so much cause i know you're limited.

You're the only person i know who calls 1K - 1 Unit.

I was just hoping that others will eventually look up to me much in the same way i look up to you. Cant i dream big just this once?

No i just respect you so much cause i know you're limited.

You're the only person i know who calls 1K - 1 Unit.

I was just hoping that others will eventually look up to me much in the same way i look up to you. Cant i dream big just this once?
the unit thing is a joke between me and KP, i joke about him being a poor punter with no bankroll (well stating facts isn't really a joke)

i'm pretty sure there's no one taking $1k bets on the nbl, for example, yet i'm putting 1u bets on there

the unit thing is a joke between me and KP, i joke about him being a poor punter with no bankroll (well stating facts isn't really a joke)

i'm pretty sure there's no one taking $1k bets on the nbl, for example, yet i'm putting 1u bets on there

Well, i feel, sorta, umm, let down now. Here i was telling the mrs and kids all about you and your 1K bets around the kitchen table last night.

This sums up pretty much how I'm feeling towards you right now, so let down:

when does this thread title get changed to 'Big Footy Punting Board Fun Time Variety Hour, brought to you by Kardinia Park'?

I think KP and MikeLike could be the new Daryl Summers and Ozzie Ostrich.

We should send this thread into Sky Racing, i think we would get a gig, probably take over from that hideous 'The Punting Club' id feel bad taking someone else's job but sky could have them doing Cannington dogs on a Friday night or Vaal on a Tuesday. They could earn some sick shift allowances, or if the pricks in South Africa are taking forever to load those barriers on any given Tuesday night they could even get some OT on top of the shift allowances as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back