News Karmichael Hunt NEWS

Remove this Banner Ad

If K is denied a final game, in which the result means zilch, it will be a reflection on the club. Give K a farewell. Lest he is staying....

Memory of the K-man will certainly live on - in my household at least. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409185643.000453.jpg

A little photo gallery of his famous goal after the siren and the very boots he wore when he kicked the famous goal! Means so much to me and the wife that it sit ABOVE her treasured POP! Vinyl collection :)

Thats almost stalker style

Nah stalker style would be if I displayed his used tissue from after he blew his nose when he kicked a goal after the half time siren v Fremantle in 2012.

But do you know how hard it is to display a used kleenex?

Well done to him. He gave at a decent crack and was responsible the one of the greatest Richmond blunder reels of all time. :D

For those who want to watch the series of Richmond stuff ups that led to the great moment one more time :D

Courtesy of Bigfooty SUNS TV :thumbsu:

Memory of the K-man will certainly live on - in my household at least.View attachment 76074

A little photo gallery of his famous goal after the siren and the very boots he wore when he kicked the famous goal! Means so much to me and the wife that it sit ABOVE her treasured POP! Vinyl collection :)
All you need is a lock of his hair

Memory of the K-man will certainly live on - in my household at least.

A little photo gallery

Sometimes it's important to understand when "a little photo gallery" actually becomes "a little shrine" :confused:;)
But we understand Suns.....he was and is very very special to all of us
Cairns was amazing, but for most of us who weren't there, the running goal through CHF vs Geelong was in some ways I reckon the birth of the Club.It was the first time I saw Metricon rise as one and roar.Still get tingles thinking about it.My poor baby boy was up in the air in my arms above the screaming for about 5 minutes I think.
Interestingly we still don't have the player who can do that on a regular basis, and I always felt if he could do it once he should have been able to do it more often as a hard nosed defensive forward
Anyhoo...all history now
I'd like to see him play on the weekend and put the fear of Christ into each and every one of the Weevils
6 week suspension?So wot?:p
Good luck and Thanks Special K.
It was real.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Memory of the K-man will certainly live on - in my household at least.View attachment 76074

You're like Helga from Hey Arnold!

If K doesn't get a last game (and I doubt he will for injury/future health reasons) we need to keep an eye out for Tigernova going after Bluey with a pipe in the rooms. Also I wager if there is a shrine to K anywhere it's at his house........

8sIUz82.jpg

Harley's mother sums it up best. This club's a better place thanks to K :thumbsu:

Last edited:

If you want to know how Karmichael feels, you actually COULD walk a mile in his shoes !

Didn't have the genetics, he said in an interview on tele. Wrong body type. If only you could put his heart into the chests of some of our boys... We'd be playing the GF this year.

Elite Athlete. Absolutely elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back