KA's Dream Team bets

Remove this Banner Ad

tailed 1u on mundy over fyfe @ 2.12
given west coasts talls id say its very unlikely harry T goes forward.

Was thinking this but you guys might go small against Darling. Guthrie maybe? Then Lonergan to Kennedy and Rivers to Lycett/Cox.

I think he will swing forward at some stage depending on how Blicavs/Vardy do up forward. He won't get Mackenzie though as he will go to Pods. Glass maybe.

Would be a little wary of Mundy > Fyfe.
If it was Barlow, I would be more confident.

I got on Beams > Pendlebury @ $1.88 (Bet365). That stood out to me when I first saw it and its down to $1.80 at other bookies.

With Confirmation that Macaffer is going to Mitchell acc Buckley i have gone hard against Mitchell.

2u Mitchell under 101.5 $1.88
2U Mitchell under 96.5 $2.25

and on I.Smith to do well
I.Smith over Lewis $2.05
I.Smith over 91.5 $2.15

Lycett has been very impressive since coming back in the side. Especially considering he is a 20 year old ruck man. Are you sure you are thinking of the same player? Or just haven't seen him since his poor showing at the start of the year?

No hes pretty meh player right now. Not saying he could be somethign decent one day when given opportunity. He did well against the GC but Geelong in average conditions is a whole new story, he will look out of his league.

With Confirmation that Macaffer is going to Mitchell acc Buckley i have gone hard against Mitchell.

2u Mitchell under 101.5 $1.88
2U Mitchell under 96.5 $2.25

and on I.Smith to do well
I.Smith over Lewis $2.05
I.Smith over 91.5 $2.15
Was this in the pre match? Awesome bets considering the tag had been confirmed.

Robinson over 80.5 @1.87 (2U) Luxbet

Named in the middle. Confident that he will cover this line now as long as he isn't stuck in the forward line all game.

Watson over 101.5 @1.75 (2U) Sportingbet

Scores of 113 and 120 since his return and averages 113 against North.

Was this in the pre match? Awesome bets considering the tag had been confirmed.
from the look of it he got on a few mins before bounce, very well done

Yep a few minutes before bouncedown when they interviewed Buckley and he said Macaffer will come on 2-3 mins off the bench and go to Mitchell. Which is why i also got on this aswell.
2U Mitchell 27 posses or less $2.20

Looked likely all my bets would be winners but bloody Lewis junked it up late qtr 4 whilst I.Smith stopped and he coudnt even get to 91.5 How a tackle in the first quarter wasnt paid to him even though he more than 360 steele sidebottom i dont know.

Im not finding much i like in the carl vs rich game or the port vs GC game.

3U H.Shaw under 85.5 $1.60 WIN
2U Mitchell under 101.5 $2.05 WIN
2U Mitchell under 96.5 $2.25 WIN
2U Mitchell under 27 posses $2.20 WIN
2U I.Smith over 91.5 $2.15 lOSS (Just)
2U I.Smith to beat Lewis $2.05 LOSS (Just)

+4.8U

2U Goddard under 105.5 $1.87
Just seems high for anyone that plays North Melbourne - hard to score against. Seems very reactionary to his bug score last week

2U Bastinac over 87.5 $1.87
Has covered this in his last 3 games at ES and the dons are the easiest team to score against right now

There we go Curnow has gone to Cotchin is that correct?

And they are running a defensive midfield role with Gibbs on Deledio. Which might not be too bad im not sure Gibbs pays much attention to his man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robinson over 80.5 @1.87 (2U) Luxbet

Named in the middle. Confident that he will cover this line now as long as he isn't stuck in the forward line all game.

Watson over 101.5 @1.75 (2U) Sportingbet

Scores of 113 and 120 since his return and averages 113 against North.

Robinson doing you nicely. Gibbs not so.

Im glad for DT this week i put Gibbs on the field and H.Shaw on the bench

Masten over 94.5 @1.87 (2U) Luxbet
Masten over Kelly, Stokes, Bartel @2.75 (2U) Luxbet

Averaging 100 for the year including an injury affected 22.

Stokes isn't seeing the midfield time that he was getting when he was scoring well and Bartel just isn't scoring well in his current role (although does have a good record against WC at Subi). Kelly is the main concern.

3U Black under 87.5$1.87
Good chance to be tagged considering they went to him only last time they met. Also wouldnt surprise me to see him subbed off if they are winning easily against GWS in the 3rd.

2U Rich under 86.5 $1.72
Cant see him running free should get some sort of tag either from Whiley, Scully or Shiels. Hasnt looked like scoring more then 87 for some time.

1U JJK under 85.5 $1.87
Just been raining a bit in the west and its hard enough to score heavily against guys like Rivers/Lonergan/HarryT. Not hugely confident with the bet but JJK looks to be tiring a little.

1U J.Selwood under 109.5 $1.80
Hard to bet heavily against his form. Eagles usually dont let anyone run a muck hopefully S.Selwood does his usual and goes to him and keeps him just below this mark.

+4.54 Units going into these bets

3U Black under 87.5$1.87
Good chance to be tagged considering they went to him only last time they met. Also wouldnt surprise me to see him subbed off if they are winning easily against GWS in the 3rd.

2U Rich under 86.5 $1.72
Cant see him running free should get some sort of tag either from Whiley, Scully or Shiels. Hasnt looked like scoring more then 87 for some time.

1U JJK under 85.5 $1.87
Just been raining a bit in the west and its hard enough to score heavily against guys like Rivers/Lonergan/HarryT. Not hugely confident with the bet but JJK looks to be tiring a little.

1U J.Selwood under 109.5 $1.80
Hard to bet heavily against his form. Eagles usually dont let anyone run a muck hopefully S.Selwood does his usual and goes to him and keeps him just below this mark.

Ive also gone 2U Wellingham over Corey/Harry T $2.60 unsure ive already posted it or not

Redden over Ward 2U $1.95

4U Motlop over Podsiadlly $1.80

Hopefully Motlop isnt subbed off with injury. Injurys killing me a bit.

The Black bet not looking good

-0.59 Units for the night

Bloody Motlop getting Subbed off was a killer for me looked good for a big night and Pods a s**t night. Not too bad considering my 2 big bets went down.

+3.95 Units for the week so far

4-3 for +3.32 Units so far. Happy with that after the carnage to popular DT players so far this week.

Adding:

O'Keefe over McVeigh @1.95 (2U) Sportingbet

O'Keefe isn't in that great of form at the moment but McVeigh will likely have Jones run with him like he did earlier in the year. Happy to back O'Keefe in on this one.

Grimes under 86.5 @1.80 (2U) Luxbet

Wouldn't be surprised to see him run with Mundy today.

Round 21 totals: 6-6 for +3.02U
YTD: 98-2-80 for +42.83U

Started to get a bit excited when Barlow and Mundy were going nuts early. Thought they were in with a massive chance of taking out that Luxbet group which would have been huge but they both died off.

I go to Melbourne on Wednesday for the week so not sure if I will be DT betting next week. Will see if I can get any pre-research done before I go away.

Updated Results
ROUND 10 (+12.61 units)
ROUND 11 (+9.97 units)
ROUND 12 (-0.13 units)
ROUND 13 (+0.76 units)
ROUND 14 (+8.58 Units)
ROUND 15 (+4.2 Units)
ROUND 16 (+1.64 Units)
ROUND 17 (+14.22 Units)
ROUND 18 (+6.5 Units)
ROUND 19 (+4 Units)
ROUND 20 (+11.155 Units)