KB says to strip Essendon of Anzac Day v Collingwood if players get suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them play, after Sydney and Hawthorn tear them to shreds in rounds 1 and 2, we'll all be wondering if Essendon can get their percentage above 25 on their way to a 0-4 start. Nothing worse than getting humiliated on centre stage and everyone laughing at you, trust me us tiger supporters know, so I say let them keep it.

EFA

While he is carrying on about the Anzac game can we also get rid of the Indigenous Game between Richmond and Essendon

Why stop there, let's get rid of Hawthorn and Geelong on easter Monday and Melbourne-Collingwood on queens birthday, hey i'll even throw in Richmond - carlton in round 1 as well.

what's hird got to do with kevin Bartlett still being bitter?
wow sensitive, it was a joke:rolleyes:

Bartlett got sacked, that is why he was bitter, everyone thought Hird would be sacked and possibly was but somehow, possibly owing to litigation possibly not, he avoided it.

My goodness you Essendon types are touchy when the Messiah is mentioned.

I cant believe you actually asked that question:$

Do you think his response was rational?
whose response Hirds or KB's, Hird most likely did what he is famous for stabbed a mate in the back then threatened litigation, Bartlett had a 20 year sook, neither are what i would call rational.

my post was a joke, you know Bartlett hasnt let go and was shitty that he didnt do whatever it was Hird did to keep his job:rolleyes:

What a fun lot you EFC mob are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow sensitive, it was a joke:rolleyes:

Bartlett got sacked, that is why he was bitter, everyone thought Hird would be sacked and possibly was but somehow, possibly owing to litigation possibly not, he avoided it.

My goodness you Essendon types are touchy when the Messiah is mentioned.

I cant believe you actually asked that question:$
no i personally don't believe that Hird should be coach. for what he has done, but the Essendon board obviously has different ideas!
but as i said before what has Hird got to do with Kartlett being sacked from Richmond?

he was a selfish prick of a player, a terrible coach, that had a poor record, and was sacked because of it, yet 23 years later he is still sulking about being given the sack!
explains everything about him

no i personally don't believe that Hird should be coach. for what he has done, but the Essendon board obviously has different ideas!
but as i said before what has Hird got to do with Kartlett being sacked from Richmond?

he was a selfish prick of a player, a terrible coach, that had a poor record, and was sacked because of it, yet 23 years later he is still sulking about being given the sack!
explains everything about him
It was a joke (apparently not a very funny one)you know I said maybe Bartlett was pissed off that he didnt try whatever it was that kept Hird in a job, thats all, nothing more in my comment.

As for selfish well he was that good that no one minded, if you saw him live you would realise just how good KB was as a player, to be fair as a coach he came in at a shocking time for the Tigers flat broke and Graham Richmond had traded all our star players to Collingwood, I think that is why he was so shitty, but yeah stupidly long time to hold a grudge, he is over it now and has been back at Richmond for quite a while, but he never forgave those involved in his sacking.

If KB is so worried about the quality of our premium games being tarnished by a teams poor showing then he really should be lobbying for Richmond to lose all access to finals after that debacle in Adelaide.

If KB is so worried about the quality of our premium games being tarnished by a teams poor showing then he really should be lobbying for Richmond to lose all access to finals after that debacle in Adelaide.
I think the tarnishing is more about dragging the game through the courts for two years than dragging we supporters through a poor football game for two hours

I think the tarnishing is more about dragging the game through the courts for two years than dragging we supporters through a poor football game for two hours
Relax it was a joke! Boy you Richmond supporters are touchy when KB's mental health is called into question.

I'm happy for them to be stripped of it. Collingwood too.

Implement a rolling draw and whoever falls on the day plays

KB still has a radio gig ?
Oh wait,it's SEN and they'll hire anyone

331751993_640.jpg

SEN = the sheltered workshop of the radio industry

Relax it was a joke! Boy you Richmond supporters are touchy when KB's mental health is called into question.
To me he reminds me of my Grandad when he was alive, cheeky little bald headed bugger, and no matter how he felt about some people at Richmond he loves the club and of course that makes him come out with some rash statements at times.

As a player like him or not he was one of the most consistent I've seen and what a goal sneek, the day he cut Stan "the Man" Magro to pieces on the 'G in 1980 is still one of my favourite football moments, absolutely blitzed that final series, probably the difference between winning a flag and not, so it's hard to be to down on the crazy old man.

We got to keep it in perpetuity as part of the deal to sign up to that "settlement" on "disrepute" at AFL House last year.

The AFL won't take it off us as it'd void that deal. And then there'd be nothing to stop some things finding their way into the public sphere.

The hell they did. Lets see that in the deed of settlement. Its certainly not been talked about anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back