KB - Shut the F.... Up......

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing that kills me about KB, is the way he argues with callers. He doesn't actually listen to what they say. He pauses long enough for them to say something and then repeats his opinion (that he's been repeating all day / week / month / year) and says the caller is wrong.

Shits me to tears.
Would love to see 5D5N, Chief and KB going at it.

Pretty sure David Schwartz wasn't happy with him today over the May debacle.

Back in KBs day blokes lined up each other behind the umpires back. Now accidental bumps get you 3 week suspensions. Why don't every player who causes injury to another player get suspended?

Next year KB will be whinging like "On Friday night Cale Hooker did a hammy while chasing Buddy down the wing, Buddy should get three weeks for it for being to fast and deliberately causing Hookers hammy to go ping, I'm KB and that's my take". **** me this game is slowly turning into a mix of soccer and netball.

So what's the difference between KB and the 5,000 people on here who call each other idiots whenever they have a difference of opinion?

It has always amazed me how everyone has opinion on everything, but KB is not allowed to have an opinion.
It's his radio show, FFS….
:confused:

If people don't like what they hear and it irritates them so much, then why do they tune in?

if he didn't have an opinion he'd get bagged for being a fence sitter. Who cares what he thinks anyway, OP must have been knocked back by his daughter or something.

sick to death of his whiny rant about footy in his day. Just get over it !
It's 2015 and there is nothing wrong with today's football.
Players have never been as fit or as professional.
Grounds have never been better.
Why do we need to go back to the 80's ?
Last week on SEN he spent the first 15 min telling us we had to cap the interchange to tire players so we would get more one on one contests etc etc
Then he spent the next 15 min saying the players of today were amazing with their pressure.
Make up your bloody mind you can't have it both ways
History is just that, history.
Leave the game to those who are involved in it today, not those still clinging to the past.

Have you been sitting on this since then?

Careful, stress related ulcers are a thing.

The thing that kills me about KB, is the way he argues with callers. He doesn't actually listen to what they say. He pauses long enough for them to say something and then repeats his opinion (that he's been repeating all day / week / month / year) and says the caller is wrong.

Shits me to tears.

Given the fact that about 90% of talk back callers to SEN are either clueless, hyperbolic or hysterical ( or a combination of all three) I would suggest not listening to them and saying the they are wrong is a pretty safe approach to take. SEN have far too much talk back. It is cheap radio and almost always adds nothing to the coverage of a topic other than giving airtime to peanuts with no idea.

Given the fact that about 90% of talk back callers to SEN are either clueless, hyperbolic or hysterical ( or a combination of all three) I would suggest not listening to them and saying the they are wrong is a pretty safe approach to take. SEN have far too much talk back. It is cheap radio and almost always adds nothing to the coverage of a topic other than giving airtime to peanuts with no idea.

Fair enough. You would think it would be easy to counteract clueless hysterical nonsense with logic though wouldn't you.

Fair enough. You would think it would be easy to counteract clueless hysterical nonsense with logic though wouldn't you.
Nope, nothing tougher and more frustrating than trying to use logic on an opinionated idiot.

Try some of the threads around here if you don't believe me ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it be or are Collingwood fans the biggest supporters of unlimited interchange ?

It rarely works. It is very difficult to change the minds of people who refuse to listen to logic. KB and all other talk back radio presenters are constantly bombarded with half baked nonsense from people who refuse to consider that what they are asserting is totally lacking in factual background, historical context or fair mindedness. As we all know, it is near impossible to change the minds of mental pygmys regardless of how good an argument you manage to put to them. Better to put them behind you and move on.

jznbl.jpg

KB is a legend in my opinion.
All because he has a bald head and getting on ,everyone has a go at him.
Image conscious gen y ning nongs.
His show on SEN shits on the others.

All the other flogs have a go at him on SEN probably because their shows are rating down the sink!
KB five time premiership player and Richmond immortal.
Can say what he bloody likes to the minions.

Love Tony Shibecki also who seems to cop it all the time.
Wonder why?
HE'S a Richmond supporter!!!

KB is a legend in my opinion.
All because he has a bald head and getting on ,everyone has a go at him.
Image conscious gen y ning nongs.
His show on SEN shits on the others.

All the other flogs have a go at him on SEN probably because their shows are rating down the sink!
KB five time premiership player and Richmond immortal.
Can say what he bloody likes to the minions.

Now tell us how you really feel.

There is plenty wrong, and KB and his rules committee are responsible for a lot of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back