KDFL - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah rumour has it that Keego the weak prick is getting re-registered to play again apparently he is a changed man being down in Melbourne with wife and kids, so it is said he has pull his head in got himself fit and ready to start playing football:confused: an he only coming to help club with numbers he no saviour just want to help Ardmona

i am Tim Keegan and i have read most of what people had to say bout my incident back in 2009 yeah it was stupid off me for what i done but there is only footage of me in that video from a far distance no zooming at all an all you can see is myself in the runners shirt fly over top and that was it you could not see any punches contacting Violet Town player so yes i was harshly done by but at the end off the day is was a low act off sportsmanship and it was totally out of hand an should never of happened so if i am fortunate enough to get re-registered i will prove everyone on here i have changed an start playing footy again.... An it seems alot of hate is still directed at Ardmona but it seems to me a few teams in K.D.F.L have got former Ardmona players you bag them out but are not affraid to recruit them go figure :) CAPTAINCATDOG IS BACK HAHAHAHAHA

yeah rumour has it that Keego the weak prick is getting re-registered to play again apparently he is a changed man being down in Melbourne with wife and kids, so it is said he has pull his head in got himself fit and ready to start playing football:confused: an he only coming to help club with numbers he no saviour just want to help Ardmona[/quote

Maybe ardmona should cut them self loose from there past players that have caused problems!

yeah rumour has it that Keego the weak prick is getting re-registered to play again apparently he is a changed man being down in Melbourne with wife and kids, so it is said he has pull his head in got himself fit and ready to start playing football:confused: an he only coming to help club with numbers he no saviour just want to help Ardmona[/quote

Maybe ardmona should cut them self loose from there past players that have caused problems!

I have only ever been suspended 3 times over my 15 year career at Ardmona an it all equalled 16 weeks so tell me the K.D.F.L didn't do there maths before the handed me my verdict i copped it on the chin an now i back to redeem myself an support the team that has been apart my life an play footy with my mates an family:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only ever been suspended 3 times over my 15 year career at Ardmona an it all equalled 16 weeks so tell me the K.D.F.L didn't do there maths before the handed me my verdict i copped it on the chin an now i back to redeem myself an support the team that has been apart my life an play footy with my mates an family:D

Average 5.3 weeks each time , so not for abuse then hope the hell u have grown up then because it's about time u do. If u do get back in everyone's eyes will be on you

i am Tim Keegan and i have read most of what people had to say bout my incident back in 2009 yeah it was stupid off me for what i done but there is only footage of me in that video from a far distance no zooming at all an all you can see is myself in the runners shirt fly over top and that was it you could not see any punches contacting Violet Town player so yes i was harshly done by but at the end off the day is was a low act off sportsmanship and it was totally out of hand an should never of happened so if i am fortunate enough to get re-registered i will prove everyone on here i have changed an start playing footy again.... An it seems alot of hate is still directed at Ardmona but it seems to me a few teams in K.D.F.L have got former Ardmona players you bag them out but are not affraid to recruit them go figure :) CAPTAINCATDOG IS BACK HAHAHAHAHA

The fact you try and defend what you did hits it on the head that you aint changed! If you have go to a fresh new club and get out of your comfort zone coz i,d say you and ardy arent a good fit for each other:thumbsdown:

The fact you try and defend what you did hits it on the head that you aint changed! If you have go to a fresh new club and get out of your comfort zone coz i,d say you and ardy arent a good fit for each other:thumbsdown:

not defending it you goose it was wrong what i done an Ardmona an i have no issues. An it hard to play when you are de-registered you goose. An i hope i get re-registered an come watch a game an i will make you eat your words clown

Good to see we are back bagging Ardmona and Perry Meka is not involved hahahahahaha

not defending it you goose it was wrong what i done an Ardmona an i have no issues. An it hard to play when you are de-registered you goose. An i hope i get re-registered an come watch a game an i will make you eat your words clown
an it sounds like you have changed..

I hope for your sake that you get another chance but as history shows with other de-registered players that it dosen't take long before the original spots reappear, Lets hope this is not the case:thumbsu:
JT is talking about leopards not changing their spots .. or is that the movie 101 Dalmations?? Duzznmadda Chiko. You are back .. you sound repentent and ready to play fair tough footy. This old Buzzard wishes you the best for the season. Stay cool Cobber .. don't get antagonised!! Cheers John Carrot:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back