KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i was at the game and im pretty it was nick air, after being concussed in a solid tackle in the second quarter. the trainers told him he wont play out the rest of the game, so he got changed.. not sure aboutthe drinking though!

ii
I have been told Ralphy , not %100 sure but, I do know when Gig played them last season he walked off at half time, then put Clarence in to Lancy,maybe just doesn't like playing Girgarre ?
Ralphy did get dropped down to the 2s this week, you would think the punishment would be bigger then just getting dropped

Great to be told to "Fcuk off Home Violet Town" when leaving the Murch ground on Sat arvo.

Hope the group of about a dozen surrounding a talented Murch forward, aren't indicative of the rest of the club

What reports are there this week?

Hahaha Always in it to stir the pot aren't you?? So how'd you pull up from your run in the magoo's on sat? Blow out some cobweb's? Or Just "BLOWOUT"?? :D:D

Clarke from Lancy,from his foul mouth

You tell me what happened, you were real close to the action, that close infact you might even have bumped the ump,

Well you seem to know plenty also? Why don't you elaborate?

Hahaha Always in it to stir the pot aren't you?? So how'd you pull up from your run in the magoo's on sat? Blow out some cobweb's? Or Just "BLOWOUT"?? :D:D

Well you seem to know plenty also? Why don't you elaborate?
All I can say is bad language , Swoopin Pie could tell us the rest,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is the report now that he bumped the umpire not swore??
Mate I really don't no, just taking the piss out of someone on this forum, he did use abusive language, and possible Knocked the ump, not reported for that but, just wish he would come clean and tell us all what happened, come on fellow blogger tell us what happened, you know who you are, Any Swooping magpies out this time of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back