KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top 2 done and dusted now, or could there be another twist with the two derbys in the last two rounds? Could Avenel upset Nagambie, or Lancy roll Merrigum in the last round!

If Stanhope make top 2 it would most
Likely be at Nagambies expense, purely because of percentage.
The Gum vs Bats game will be massive for Lancaster. I hope that our boys have as much incentive to keep Lancaster out of the finals, as they have to get in! Which will likely be the case, it's going to be tough and a true finals build up. If any Undera boys want to buy Merrigum merchandise for the game let me know!!

The Gum vs Bats game will be massive for Lancaster. I hope that our boys have as much incentive to keep Lancaster out of the finals, as they have to get in! Which will likely be the case, it's going to be tough and a true finals build up. If any Undera boys want to buy Merrigum merchandise for the game let me know!!
Top 2 as Harro stated done & dusted now.. But still a couple of games to determine 5th & 6th on the ladder..well if lancy win there last 2 games they should make it by %.. And if undera win there last 2 they can make it aswell.. If avenel drop there last 2 games against nagambie and tally which could happen they would drop to 7th.. Mmm very interesting last 2 rnds.. And I think lancy could still make it even if they loose the last game if avenel loose there 2 games..

Well done Normo finally someone has done some homework and have Avenel in the mix to miss out on finals which is a huge posability they wont beat nagambie and must beat tally in the last game Don't forget tally beat them at Avenel 1st rd Also undera are no certs to beat ardy !!I know big Willo is
quite confident they can knock the lions over You are right Normo very interesting!!!
Top 2 as Harro stated done & dusted now.. But still a couple of games to determine 5th & 6th on the ladder..well if lancy win there last 2 games they should make it by %.. And if undera win there last 2 they can make it aswell.. If avenel drop there last 2 games against nagambie and tally which could happen they would drop to 7th.. Mmm very interesting last 2 rnds.. And I think lancy could still make it even if they loose the last game if avenel loose there 2 games..

Lancaster will probably "win" this week, they have the bye.

Should be an absolute cracker of a game, can't wait.... That is obviously our 1st final....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning Boys, latest mail is a couple of Avenal big guns are already in talks with a GV club for next year, I haven't a clue who they are, all that was said was they were quality players and Avenal would be filthy to lose them. Anyone heard similar thing?

Morning Boys, latest mail is a couple of Avenal big guns are already in talks with a GV club for next year, I haven't a clue who they are, all that was said was they were quality players and Avenal would be filthy to lose them. Anyone heard similar thing?
Good day old Truespit, the name of the town is Avenel and haven't heard any of these rumours as yet, but who knows you could be right as your last lot of info in the Kyabram RSL was spot on..

I've also heard that "Avenel" have requested the police & league officials be at 2moro's game between them & Nagambie as the hatred between theses 2 club's has recently escalated into serious threats in the local pubs.... As we have the bye it could be an interesting game to go & watch if not for 1 reason bit another.... Good luck to all sides this weekend.... Cheers

I've also heard that "Avenel" have requested the police & league officials be at 2moro's game between them & Nagambie as the hatred between theses 2 club's has recently escalated into serious threats in the local pubs.... As we have the bye it could be an interesting game to go & watch if not for 1 reason bit another.... Good luck to all sides this weekend.... Cheers

Hi Smooth l don't think it has anything to do with hatred mate , we have a reunion of all past premiership teams (football and netball)and are looking like having a big crowd re notifying the police and as its a big day the league officials were invited to come for a look.

Yeah ok, I was just repeating what I had heard from a league person.... But anyway I dare say there would be some traditional rivalry between the 2 sides anyway being their geographical locations.... Should be a great day & I heard it was supposed to be broadcast on the radio? If so it might be worth a listen.... Cheers

Has anyone seen the longwood ground lately? I dropped in there today and it is unplayable.. A lot of work is needed to get it up to standard

Has anyone seen the longwood ground lately? I dropped in there today and it is unplayable.. A lot of work is needed to get it up to standard
During the '90s I remember playing in Gippsland where there was no grass, just mud, and we changed straight over at quarter and three quarter time with the poor "runner" left to do the changes. The Seniors had two new Sherrins used alternatively with the one out of play spending thirty minutes under a hair blow dryer! The standard of AFL grounds has moved so far ahead that it puts enormous pressure on councils and caretakers to produce good surfaces all year round on even the most remote country venues. Is a mud pit any less safe than a rock hard surface in April or late September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back