KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Poole not an invite to the medal Morgan if attending big chance along with sheills and breen if invited???
Amazing write up in this mornings shepp news in saying Tom Davies is a massive chance to win medal do your
home work shepp news he will not be going he is not in the mix (top 10) they should follow big footy to see and learn whats
going on !!
Anyone rate Michael Morgan (ave) or Sam Poole (VT) a chance for the medal? Probably the best I've seen play, although I haven't watched much senior footy this year

The
mate you must be 45 years old are you, played in many grounds in mud, and it's a statement that you just don't give up because of a little bit of mud, girls pay to get the stuff put on them, maybe whoever in this forum goes """ oooo"""" it's muddy I'm not playing football should start there own knitting club forum.
the ground wasn't muddy though haha, it was 3/4 dry

Hi all, just on a different note I am currently trying to organise as many clubs in this league to do the "Ice Bucket Challenge" to help raise money for the Motor Nuron Disease! My club (Lanky) is doing it tomorrow & I've already spoken with Merrigum, Murchison & Stanhope who have all so far shown interest in participating to help raise money.... I know obviously some clubs have finished, but hoping if they still have seniors, reserves or 3rd's still in they can muster up a few to get involved.... So if you think your club is willing to help raise some money for this INCURABLE DISEASE please PM me so I can get in contact with you straight away to fill you in on the details.... The Shepp News is going to post all the pic's also so we need to get it done as soon as possible before to many teams finish up for the year....

Cheers & good luck to all sides in the finals.... :thumbsu:

1st Michael Shiels Nagambie on 21 votes
2nd Michael Morgan 2nd on 19 votes
& about 5 blokes came 3rd on 16 votes.... (Burners from Lanky, Wagstaff from Stanhope, T.Ewart from Murch, Breen from Undera & 1 more that escapes me)
Just goes to show the umpires need glasses and a lesson on football. NFI on good players as Davies and Poole atleast should've finished in top ten.. Usual s**t and waste of time..

Just goes to show the umpires need glasses and a lesson on football. NFI on good players as Davies and Poole atleast should've finished in top ten.. Usual s**t and waste of time..
I'm sure the usual gripes happen at club level as well, whose Dad had the card in that round etc. Congratulations to the winner.

John carrot go play on the highway you peanut .. stop clogging up my news feeds
I see you are a newbie smartarksed kid .. see you at the footy in 2035 when you will be the president of your club working your arse off to pay the players and protect your club from death so your two sons and two daughters (.. whom you haven't admitted to yet!!can play sport .. ) unless you were at the latest smack em down on-line party profligated by twits!! Look it up on your funk and wagnall mate!! Or google dictionary .. Cheers John Carrot ..next? Like a doctors surgery ..eh .. can I have $7 charge per post mr rabbit!!

H
Longwood is going to need plenty of helpers this week to host the finals under difficult circumstances, I hope Old JC is there helping out as I would love to catch up for a frothy..After we finishing helping Longwood out on the day that is..
How condescending is that Jack Jaxbac .. you non believer of district footy. Should you wish to run your footy club like a business then do what the corporates do you aspirer of glory ... Take over Euroa and join the major league to satisfy the lust!! Meantime leave others who have watched you and y' mates (including insulting numbnuts on this forum ) ...of your obvious charge to buy premierships cobber. Tarrant, Johnson etc. I rest my case ..buy me a beer when I next see ya cobber!! John Carrot .. definitely won't be next Sund'y .. fairy nuff!!

Last edited:
I had a knee reco about 3 months ago jc and I just got the all clear to run again so I was gonna be the runner and as soon as I seen the ground there was not a hope in hell I would try run on that let alone expect people to play a game on it. Instead of writing a heap of s**t on here how about you use your time more wisely and maybe go down and help fix the ground?
Doin' the eagle hop!!! Hey big noter?? In 1972 The Eagle Rock was a great song .. written by Ross Wilson. But I must agree with you my precious. At Longwood's Redlegs Stadium that late morning the wimpers sold out!! As you just said mate. Do you know that AFL over paid football contract persons - very athletic but like primed racehorses know nuthin' about footy!! They do their left { insert injury here} in warm-ups on the MCG before the game starts? You said .. "as I seen the ground" get an education on real footy and your grammar son. Its .. "as soon as I saw the ground" .. but you were not there .. you have no idea what happened .. as wellas all of the insulting little prick clones who hang s**t on John Carrot .. Cheers son from John Carrot .. Actually, I was there you numb nut!! I.E. Jacks Back wasn't. Hey before you re-post smartarsked person start with an explanation of what "I.E." means mate .. I reckon NFI until you google it .. inter alia .. eh? That latter quote was of an Italian airline .. dipstick!! for phawksake .. I despair of dumb aussie rules footballers .. Mainly of these phwarkers on this site .. but not the mates who shake me hand at the Redlegs fire drum!!! Cheers John Carrot

Last edited:
1st Michael Shiels Nagambie on 21 votes
2nd Michael Morgan on 19 votes
& about 5 blokes came 3rd on 16 votes.... (Burners from Lanky, Wagstaff from Stanhope, T.Ewart from Murch, Breen from Undera & 1 more that escapes me)
Over the years Shiels hasn't impressed me that much and definitely not a stand out or matchwinner. Just my opinion and only seen him twice a year

Over the years Shiels hasn't impressed me that much and definitely not a stand out or matchwinner. Just my opinion and only seen him twice a year

C'mon Sparra, just because Sam Poole didn't win, doesn't mean you have to say Shiels isn't a good player. They both are ;)

I see you are a newbie smartarksed kid .. see you at the footy in 2035 when you will be the president of your club working your arse off to pay the players and protect your club from death so your two sons and two daughters (.. whom you haven't admitted to yet!!can play sport .. ) unless you were at the latest smack em down on-line party profligated by twits!! Look it up on your funk and wagnall mate!! Or google dictionary .. Cheers John Carrot ..next? Like a doctors surgery ..eh .. can I have $7 charge per post mr rabbit!!
Cheers john ill take all of that on board !!!!
jaxbac was right all along you are a peanut ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Sparra, just because Sam Poole didn't win, doesn't mean you have to say Shiels isn't a good player. They both are ;)
I agree, he is an awesome player and has been for years. Most sides when playing Nagambie put a lot of time and effort into him to shut him down..Old mate Sparra does tend to watch the games through his beer goggles must admit..

I'm sure the usual gripes happen at club level as well, whose Dad had the card in that round etc. Congratulations to the winner.
Exactly right. Happens with any B n F award. What I think would be a more worthy award is a Players Player award - club and league level. Each player gives a 2 and a 1 vote on the best player for that day.

Not a stand out or match winner... And you even admit to only seeing him twice a year!! Obviously turned it on in the other games you weren't at...and violet town have a really good shut down player (jax maybe???) when you do get to see him. Unfortunately folks like to complain when a guy from their home club don't get what they think they deserve. s**t we all remember when youngy from ardy tied for the medal coz burners hit someone.. again :eek: Sparra, think you should be more concerned if Poole doesn't win vt best and fairest rather than the league, and in sure you'll tear the walls down if he doesn't

Last edited:
Not a stand out or match winner... And you even admit to only seeing him twice a year!! Obviously turned it on in the other games you weren't at...and violet town have a really good shut down player (jax maybe???) when you do get to see him. Unfortunately folks like to complain when a guy from their home club don't get what they think they deserve. s**t we all remember when youngy from ardy tied for the medal coz burners hit someone.. again :eek: Sparra, think you should be more concerned if Poole doesn't win vt best and fairest rather than the league, and in sure you'll tear the walls down if he doesn't
Where in the above quote did I mention Sam Poole, and what has he got to do with my opinion of the games I have seen Shiels play?
Perhaps I will reword my comment to say - Congratulations to Mick Shiels he is a worthy winner of the award although the games I have seen him play over the years I wouldn't have given him votes.

I think it'd be fair to say that Geoff has always been respected as a fair player. I was surprised to see he was booked for kicking.

Any context regarding the alleged incident?

Geoff went up for a mark against Michael Liverton, he stuck his leg out to protect in the contest, perhaps it was a bit crude but knowing joffas leaping ability he was likely trying to get some extra elevation! (He took the mark) nothing was mentioned at the time.

At the start of the 4TH QUARTER!! (Happened in the 2nd quarter remember...) He was Yellow carded by the BOUNDARY umpire for something that happened in play! Suffice to say all at the ground were rather confused. Also if he gets rubbed out after last years injustice, there really is no... justice

In light of the grumbles due to the league medal, let this be a lesson to all.. If you -EVER- I MEAN EVER!!! find yourself totally agreeing with umpires, please ring 000 and ensure that the relevant mental institution call by to dress you in the appropriate white coat and enjoy your well earned holiday. Umpires most definitely are a strange bunch.
No offence to any maggots who read this forum..

Geoff went up for a mark against Michael Liverton, he stuck his leg out to protect in the contest, perhaps it was a bit crude but knowing joffas leaping ability he was likely trying to get some extra elevation! (He took the mark) nothing was mentioned at the time.

At the start of the 4TH QUARTER!! (Happened in the 2nd quarter remember...) He was Yellow carded by the BOUNDARY umpire for something that happened in play! Suffice to say all at the ground were rather confused. Also if he gets rubbed out after last years injustice, there really is no... justice

In light of the grumbles due to the league medal, let this be a lesson to all.. If you -EVER- I MEAN EVER!!! find yourself totally agreeing with umpires, please ring 000 and ensure that the relevant mental institution call by to dress you in the appropriate white coat and enjoy your well earned holiday. Umpires most definitely are a strange bunch.
No offence to any maggots who read this forum..

Well when you play in the worst ranked league in the state there could be the possibility that some of the worst players could be there too ! And they are the ones that don't know the rules lol.

Well when you play in the worst ranked league in the state there could be the possibility that some of the worst players could be there too ! And they are the ones that don't know the rules lol.

Maybe. So by your logic, the worse the footballer, the less they know of the rules. Well I would truly have no idea then. So point taken.
HOWEVER! In many cases those who CAN PLAY, they Football. And those who CAN'T, they UMPIRE!! So therefore umpires are the shittest players and know the least about the game.

Furthermore Michael Shiels is the number one player as voted by the worst footballers, and Connally was reported by some blokes who truly have no idea!
You with me?!
Your logic, not mine ;)

Maybe. So by your logic, the worse the footballer, the less they know of the rules. Well I would truly have no idea then. So point taken.
HOWEVER! In many cases those who CAN PLAY, they Football. And those who CAN'T, they UMPIRE!! So therefore umpires are the shittest players and know the least about the game.

Furthermore Michael Shiels is the number one player as voted by the worst footballers, and Connally was reported by some blokes who truly have no idea!
You with me?!
Your logic, not mine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back