KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON what recommendation would lowe be offered the lancy job? Has quit 2 clubs in 3 years as coach and left them in vulnerable spots because of this.
over at the ky rsl they said they were chasing a bloke from wagga
and also a bloke from tat
what do you know smoothie ?

Was at Revs last sunday down in Melbourne chatting to a few blokes who are lined to play up at Lanky next yr. Few big names thrown around.
Lanky having a red hot crack next yr by looks of it
Why didn't you introduce yourself to me or maybe you were in the same group as me?
But big rumours going around about the recruits for Lancy next year- R Lee and J Williams returning to the league after a stint at Gunbower ( more money and less travel was the lure). C Tarrant locked in for 6 games and A Didak also a big chance to play the same amount of games. This is only the beginning and there are a lot more on the radar. Will be a huge amount of talent for Lowey to work with.

Why didn't you introduce yourself to me or maybe you were in the same group as me?
But big rumours going around about the recruits for Lancy next year- R Lee and J Williams returning to the league after a stint at Gunbower ( more money and less travel was the lure). C Tarrant locked in for 6 games and A Didak also a big chance to play the same amount of games. This is only the beginning and there are a lot more on the radar. Will be a huge amount of talent for Lowey to work with.
Lol

100% u bought pingers off me i remember. Yeh also heard Hocking and Perry from Gunbower could come across also. Would be a real contender if it ties in with the budget.

Tipping Murch for the flag, making a late run. Nagambie straight sets and Price to cry after the game.

I think the killer for Broadford will be that it extends the travelling distance fairly significantly in the league. It's a long way from Tallygaroopna to Broadford and in covering that distance you pass towns that are a part of three different leagues. The next problem is a fourteen competition where team may not play an opponent again for eighteen months. I know that is already the case but another team will further exacerbate the situation. There are players in the GVFL that absolutely despise travelling to Mansfield on a cold day in the middle of winter, could see the same thing happening here.

if broadford where to join the kdfl what are the chances of tally looking at joing the picola south east league

Easy fix for me (here we go again I hear you's say ha ha!!) - encompass the area that our local cricket/junior footy comps cover over here and potentially a nice little comp could be founded. Seymour or Euroa DFL, you'd have a cracking major league standard venue for final's too.

Cricket/Footy comps boast towns with footy clubs from Kilmore, Broadford, Heathcote, Nagambie, Avenel, Yea, Alex, Thornton with obviously others neighbouring these joints .... could work?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murch with the best in the comp middfeild will progress to the granny the likes of ganino. milne .warnett cullinan big ewart gotta be 4 grande a game there ??will
be too much for the lakers to combat Ive been wrong before but I believe murch will go back to back!!

Murch with the best in the comp middfeild will progress to the granny the likes of ganino. milne .warnett cullinan big ewart gotta be 4 grande a game there ??will
be too much for the lakers to combat Ive been wrong before but I believe murch will go back to back!!
4 grande a game nearly matches your midfield

Easy fix for me (here we go again I hear you's say ha ha!!) - encompass the area that our local cricket/junior footy comps cover over here and potentially a nice little comp could be founded. Seymour or Euroa DFL, you'd have a cracking major league standard venue for final's too.

Cricket/Footy comps boast towns with footy clubs from Kilmore, Broadford, Heathcote, Nagambie, Avenel, Yea, Alex, Thornton with obviously others neighbouring these joints .... could work?

How does that change neighbouring leagues? Will they still have 9 or 10 teams?

Anybody catch big game today thoughts?

Midfield battle pretty even, Nagambie simply had a more potent Forward line set up and got better quality shots on goal. Benefitted from having Stevens and Connors back, however Haysom was out.
Murchisons bottom 3-4 players are pretty ordinary IMO, definitely missed Rennie and Kay, that was probably the difference.

Any reports on the 2nds game, have been told Umps didn't mind handing out the 50mtrs for back chat, couple goals gained out of it too. Rushy play good or Stanhope bad?

Any reports on the 2nds game, have been told Umps didn't mind handing out the 50mtrs for back chat, couple goals gained out of it too. Rushy play good or Stanhope bad?

As usual it would have been "The Ben Munro Show", you wouldn't have even known there were Footballers out there.
At least Stanhope 2nds got some poor umpiring back at them, other clubs get that every time they play at Stanhope!!

In house umps always present that problem at home games, not only at Stanhope but must agree its a bit more one way out there, Only hope Rushy can do the job now in Lancy

Yep what a ********.. Asked him what the free was for.. Next minute 50metres.. 1 of those umpires that when he gets a whistle in hand thinks he's a superstar.. Get back to stacking shelves..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back