KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't been a lot said about merrigums 91 point turn around in the granny one finals win after finishing top 2 two years in a row ???
I was told Merrigum had a stage setup in the middle of the oval for Saturday night after the game(I take it to present the premiers to the supporters etc). After the day didn't go as planned not too many of the locals decided to show up to the night in question. Apparently a major flop...

Hasn't been a lot said about merrigums 91 point turn around in the granny one finals win after finishing top 2 two years in a row ???
Dunno but I was at the Doreen flyers engagement last night with a merrigum player present confirming the signing of Wellington & Kirby so no sign of dropping off.. Great for the club and the league the bar looks to be raising again for 2015

Dunno but I was at the Doreen flyers engagement last night with a merrigum player present confirming the signing of Wellington & Kirby so no sign of dropping off.. Great for the club and the league the bar looks to be raising again for 2015
which ground will the truck be parked for grand final night ?

Spoke to kirbs on Friday morning for quite a while ark and up till then had not made a commitment to anyone,not to say he hasn't since?
He even spoke about hanging the boots up But if true it would be a brilliant bit of recuiting Maybee Dids can tell us more!!!

Spoke to kirbs on Friday morning for quite a while ark and up till then had not made a commitment to anyone,not to say he hasn't since?
He even spoke about hanging the boots up But if true it would be a brilliant bit of recuiting Maybee Dids can tell us more!!!
A birdy told me that if he was to play kdl it would be at stanny..

Best u get a gig coaching the 2s at least u might be on selection where u can get yourself a game in the ones or just wallow in the glory of being a winning 2s coach
But I just remembered u will need someone to take training up at wombat lane so probably not a good idea
Will the arseitect be remembered as the saviour of the bats?
Will the arseitect bring wombat down lower than a wombat?
Will riggamortis set in to the recruits that can't get a game in the ones?
Find out next time same wombat channel same wombat time

Patty wants to know if he can play on russ next year

Best u get a gig coaching the 2s at least u might be on selection where u can get yourself a game in the ones or just wallow in the glory of being a winning 2s coach
But I just remembered u will need someone to take training up at wombat lane so probably not a good idea

Your getting pretty boring and repetitive on here now Sparrot maybe it's time to give it up sound very bitter you lot.. What are you like 70 get a life mate and bring something interesting to the site instead of just potting blokes

damn I feel sorry for Timmy Ross at VT. His 70yr old dickbag of a dad is trying to pot blokes on an internet forum.

Hit the showers u old fruit bat

James Milne fast becoming the hottest property in the land offers coming thick & fast left right and center from inside and outside the kdfl #gun

James Milne fast becoming the hottest property in the land offers coming thick & fast left right and center from inside and outside the kdfl #gun
Haha are you his manger there arc? Or have your boys at wombat land thrown him a juciey offer! Wouldn't be the only ones, Would be getting some love from his former club tat aswell. The kid goes alright n loves a torpy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha are you his manger there arc? Or have your boys at wombat land thrown him a juciey offer! Wouldn't be the only ones, Would be getting some love from his former club tat aswell. The kid goes alright n loves a torpy!
Haha wouldn't have to be a juicy one cause in my book the kid plays for massive unders anyway heard of many offers just building some hype for the kid get around him

Haha wouldn't have to be a juicy one cause in my book the kid plays for massive unders anyway heard of many offers just building some hype for the kid get around him

I tried to get Milney to VT next year with a pretty good offer but he told me though he was flattered by the offer he would never play against Murch, which I respect.
But I've heard blokes say that before, before doing a 180 so there's still hope I guess.

Your getting pretty boring and repetitive on here now Sparrot maybe it's time to give it up sound very bitter you lot.. What are you like 70 get a life mate and bring something interesting to the site instead of just potting blokes
Who are you referring to as you lot..

So every kid that can play a bit should be offered big coin to get them to wherever? Milney might be playing for "unders" because that's what you do when you back to your junior club? Where do you see country football in ten years?

So every kid that can play a bit should be offered big coin to get them to wherever? Milney might be playing for "unders" because that's what you do when you back to your junior club? Where do you see country football in ten years?
Yeah woody that's pretty much what happens the "unders comment" says more about James quality character than anything.. Country footy in ten years I probably haven't been around it long enough to make comment about ten years in its future only because I haven't seen how it's changed over the years but hopefully strong I've loved being apart of this league the last few years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back