KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hearing how the lakers recruiting is travelling have they lost any and have they signed any recruits.

Sorry normo but you're wrong again... next guess
Haha, what's going on here Jason? Your source pulling your leg on these coaching jobs? Nevertheless Cam would've been a very good get for any KDL club. Ah well woody and Jayco might be co-coaches yet!

Tally look like they they will really struggle next season with players like Betson ,Belford ,Handley T pedretti Karaolidis Shepered Hanning

departing the club most of them trying out at gv level while Betson is heading to tungamah its a bit disappointing as they
were really playing some good footy towards the end of the season

Tally look like they they will really struggle next season with players like Betson ,Belford ,Handley T pedretti Karaolidis Shepered Hanning

departing the club most of them trying out at gv level while Betson is heading to tungamah its a bit disappointing as they
were really playing some good footy towards the end of the season
Great to see blokes stepping up to a higher level but would expect most to be back.

So who else do we know that is leaving the kdfl?? Fair exodus at tally..Rennie? Pell? Milne gone.. Davies gone.. Any other retirements?? Burnett retiring don't believe him tho haha

Anyone hearing how the lakers recruiting is travelling have they lost any and have they signed any recruits.

Lakers recruiting is ticking along quietly. Not aware of any 2014 premiership players leaving at this stage. Also set to top up with some new & former players. Coach & Assistant Coaches to be announced this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who else do we know that is leaving the kdfl?? Fair exodus at tally..Rennie? Pell? Milne gone.. Davies gone.. Any other retirements?? Burnett retiring don't believe him tho haha
Where have you been arch in bali or something? Big footy withdraws you would of had for sure? When does pre season kick off mate cant wait to get around the wombats

Lakers recruiting is ticking along quietly. Not aware of any 2014 premiership players leaving at this stage. Also set to top up with some new & former players. Coach & Assistant Coaches to be announced this week.
Its funny to see Doona put a like to this as I've heard a whisper Rattray is looking at going to Yea with the great man himself..Doona come clean..Whats going on..HMMMMMM

Where have you been arch in bali or something? Big footy withdraws you would of had for sure? When does pre season kick off mate cant wait to get around the wombats
When your done spending your big sign on in Vegas and you get home pull out the contract you signed and you'll see the pre season dates are all in the fine print.. #fullbackofthecentury

Its funny to see Doona put a like to this as I've heard a whisper Rattray is looking at going to Yea with the great man himself..Doona come clean..Whats going on..HMMMMMM

Nothing going on mate, you know the law of the land you gotta ring 50 to get 5 and fair to say I (we) have Paddy somewhere in that 50 but hand on heart I can assure you I haven't met with him.

Bit of mail 2 of priceys mates from melb on board plus you've landed a senior Seymour player linc coaches again.. Shed any light??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back