KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, why would the guys that I had spoken with that had committed to coming there on the back of me being appointed co-coach stay? As soon as they had heard what happen I spoke with each of them & told them I wouldn't be staying even tho Lanky had asked me too! So the answer to that is No, none of the guys ended up going there....
Can you give is names on players you had recruited??

Y
You are a very in the know person to have figures from Nagambie, Merrigum,VT, Stanhope and 'Linc' or maybe you have been listening to more than one 'very reliable source'

I certainly know Merrigums figures, bugger all about VT. Nagambie was from a chat Barney and 'Linc' Sullivan had which revealed our budgets were very similar. Stanhopes committee are quite open and honest with how they go about things, it's not rocket science.

On stanhope its not suprising they got Forys after losing Edwards. They've stuck to a formula of paying a Full Forward and a Ruckman a pretty generous amount. They then build around them mostly with locals who get a pretty even spread of the rest of the budget. They've done it for years and it works well.

I have no idea what Lancy are paying, I don't care either. They can do what they want. If they paid no money at all I still wouldn't like them!!

Can you give is names on players you had recruited??
Doesn't matter now mate as they are not there, they have now found their new clubs or stayed at their current club & I don't really think it'd be appropriate to be throwing some names around of guys who where going to leave the club that they have now stayed at.... That's not my position to disclose anymore.... :thumbsu:

B

Beamdogg how are trainings looking numbers wise and any improves . Heard use only have one praccy match will that be enough?

Good Numbers from when i saw a few weeks ago, few additions look good just have to wait and see on game day how it all gels together. Everyone is up and about, few boys have been working out of town so they are doing their own training. 1 Practice match can do us some justice as we have Lanky and Merrigum round 1,2. Im not really phased by all the Lanky talk, we held them off comfortably last year on our deck and Merrigum we have the mental edge over, should be an interesting season.

I certainly know Merrigums figures, bugger all about VT. Nagambie was from a chat Barney and 'Linc' Sullivan had which revealed our budgets were very similar. Stanhopes committee are quite open and honest with how they go about things, it's not rocket science.

On stanhope its not suprising they got Forys after losing Edwards. They've stuck to a formula of paying a Full Forward and a Ruckman a pretty generous amount. They then build around them mostly with locals who get a pretty even spread of the rest of the budget. They've done it for years and it works well.

I have no idea what Lancy are paying, I don't care either. They can do what they want. If they paid no money at all I still wouldn't like them!!
I would to know what your generous amount is for a ruckman as he was only on 200 last year!!

I would to know what your generous amount is for a ruckman as he was only on 200 last year!!

That's a steal for sure. I don't know stanhopes figures Normo, stanhope have over the last 15 years had a gun Full Forward and Ruck. Excell, James, Edwards, Johnson etc.. I think you guys have your priorities in order.
He's the one being generous if that's the case!

That's a steal for sure. I don't know stanhopes figures Normo, stanhope have over the last 15 years had a gun Full Forward and Ruck. Excell, James, Edwards, Johnson etc.. I think you guys have your priorities in order.
He's the one being generous if that's the case!
Can u name the last ruckman that Stanhope have paid good money for over the last 15 years.. That predominately played ruck..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, yep highest paid and worst. But to be honest since Mark McQueen in 2003 (who was eligible for incentives), they haven't had too many great ruckmen. Certainly the Full Forward scenario has usually been fullfilled well and I believe is a prerequisite to winning flags in the KDFL.

Doesn't matter now mate as they are not there, they have now found their new clubs or stayed at their current club & I don't really think it'd be appropriate to be throwing some names around of guys who where going to leave the club that they have now stayed at.... That's not my position to disclose anymore.... :thumbsu:
Smooth don't be a s**t campaigner like your footy ability and actually back up what your saying ;)

Have been told big ex Rushworth lad Cam Healy is heading across to Stanhope for a run and may/may not be bringing a mate who used to play ones at Rochy over with him(Not sure on name). If true, Stanhopes tall stocks will be looking promising with Coad,Wagstaff,McCurry,Forys and now Healy(and a possible mate) all lining up together

Sportsbet odds out this morning
Wombats into $2.00
Very generous odds
Probably rightly so too. Came together well towards the end of last season to play a couple of handy finals games after at one stage looking like missing the top 6. Russ will have a well drilled unit together and with the players they have picked up will go very close. Anything can happen in finals though. I think any of the big 4(Lancy,Merrigum,Nagambie and Stanhope) could all make cases as to why they could win

Have been told big ex Rushworth lad Cam Healy is heading across to Stanhope for a run and may/may not be bringing a mate who used to play ones at Rochy over with him(Not sure on name). If true, Stanhopes tall stocks will be looking promising with Coad,Wagstaff,McCurry,Forys and now Healy(and a possible mate) all lining up together

Wouldnt get too carried away with big skycam.. will spend more time in the twos than in the ones if stanhope are any good... which the look like being..

Smooth don't be a s**t campaigner like your footy ability and actually back up what your saying ;)

Haha ok knob head, Mr hide behind my profile name.... PM your details & I'll give you a buzz & talk about it if your man enough.... I'm actually someone who respects other peoples wishes & as stated it's over & done with so it's not my business to advertise it over a footy forum!! So plain & simply if you don't like that then go grab a tissue & complain to that ya flog.... ;)

I couldn't care less what Lanky do anymore as I'm totally happy & wrapped to be where I am now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back