KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free jumper and socks yeh but it was still an ego trip
Thanks for your opinion Sparra, we get the picture, and it looks like no one agrees with it. To be honest, most of the players with an Ego problem were the ones who didn't put their hand up for interleague duties in the past!

Free jumper and socks yeh but it was still an ego trip
If you asked the people that live in the real world you might change your opinion!
IMO playing interleague footy sits close 2 B&F's as far as personal achievements 2 look back on with pride when your "past it" go!!
And 2 be able to play in successful side, full of guns,in a curtain raiser to gvfl on Deakin...That's as close 2 a flag as most will ever get!!

If you asked the people that live in the real world you might change your opinion!
IMO playing interleague footy sits close 2 B&F's as far as personal achievements 2 look back on with pride when your "past it" go!!
And 2 be able to play in successful side, full of guns,in a curtain raiser to gvfl on Deakin...That's as close 2 a flag as most will ever get!!
So does 2 mean to or two - another tosser

So does 2 mean to or two - another tosser
Wow... Means to mate not two!!
Tosser?? That's coming from a bloke who says his club will get as much satisfaction out of possibly finishing 4th or 5th this year than winning the flag in 2012?? IQ level is brimming hey...

I really don't understand how you see it as an ego boost sparra. Care to explain? As I see it if you are good enough then put your hand up and if you are picked well that's just a bonus what better way to show the other football leauges of Vic that we are a strong league with lots of talented blokes having a kick.

Great win by tally over Stanhope at home in front of big crowd to celebrate the reunion of the 2005 senior premiership which was also over the same team top stuff !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win by tally over Stanhope at home in front of big crowd to celebrate the reunion of the 2005 senior premiership which was also over the same team top stuff !!!
and another good win by us bats
mids got plenty of it to keep the fwds busy
and the backs played well again it's becoming a strength this year
off to the ball

and another good win by us bats
mids got plenty of it to keep the fwds busy
and the backs played well again it's becoming a strength this year
off to the ball
You just always seem to bring everything back to Lancy. Pump up those tyres anymore and they'll burst. The lids off I think. Still may just play second fiddle to the Lakers which will be a disappointment with all the cashola getting chucked around.

At the club rooms
Good turn out
And plenty of sore heads Sunday morning
2 weeks off to prepare for smoothie 's mob

I don't have a red pen but...

It was held at the Lancaster club rooms, with a good turn out. There would have been plenty of sore heads Sunday morning. We (who may I add won again) now have two weeks off before playing Smooth Movers mob.
Do I detect sarcasm in your question Sparra?

Ample punctuation, with no semblance of a poor acrostic poem. I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't help it. Also don't gloat when you beat a struggling Rushworth, that was a disgrace.

Humility is a well respected trait. Bye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back