KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They won't be playing against me mate.. Unless you's are gonna travel 2+ hours? ;)
Haha my bad mate, had a mental blank & got yours & bowsers username mixed up.... Yeah anyway we'll have those "bad boys" & a few more back this week! Should be a good game....

On the other hand how are you's boys looking this year down there?

Haha my bad mate, had a mental blank & got yours & bowsers username mixed up.... Yeah anyway we'll have those "bad boys" & a few more back this week! Should be a good game....

On the other hand how are you's boys looking this year down there?
Wouldnt be surprised if that bowser bloke was the fella that got reported.. He had a holiday early on in the year!
Going good mate sitting equal second. Was quiet surprised at how good the standard of footy is!

Wouldnt be surprised if that bowser bloke was the fella that got reported.. He had a holiday early on in the year!
Going good mate sitting equal second. Was quiet surprised at how good the standard of footy is!
Haha nah it wasn't Bowser this time! Let's just its a repeat offender tho! Shouldn't be to hard to figure that 1 out!! :D

Yeah there's alot of good standards of footy down there, some pretty average 1's too tho.... Good luck with the rest of the year mate! Maybe ANOTHER Grand Final appearance for ya.... :thumbsu:

Big Rattray couldn't manage a goal v Gig.. Injured early or just not a big mans day?
Young bloke played on him, surprisingly his first year of football, just didn't give Pat the chance, Saying that Nags delivery was not crash hot either, didn't see him
Get a kick,he only played 3 quarters, looked like knee problems. Gig kept them goal less in the first quarter, probly the best Gig have played, against a top side, Nag are very beatable,lots of pressure slowed them down, and also the weather helped,

Young bloke played on him, surprisingly his first year of football, just didn't give Pat the chance, Saying that Nags delivery was not crash hot either, didn't see him
Get a kick,he only played 3 quarters, looked like knee problems. Gig kept them goal less in the first quarter, probly the best Gig have played, against a top side, Nag are very beatable,lots of pressure slowed them down, and also the weather helped,
Could be an upset this weekend ?

Haha nah it wasn't Bowser this time! Let's just its a repeat offender tho! Shouldn't be to hard to figure that 1 out!! :D

Yeah there's alot of good standards of footy down there, some pretty average 1's too tho.... Good luck with the rest of the year mate! Maybe ANOTHER Grand Final appearance for ya.... :thumbsu:
Chapman took the week, no wonder as he now sits on fifteen. Couldn't afford the Findlay show?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hit as in late bump? Or hit as in Fist/Forearm/Elbow?? Care to elaborate?
Thought that someone from Lancaster might be able to do that. Took a good 90 seconds to get up and was then walked off the field. "Shepherd" delivered at least ten metres from the contest with an elbow/forearm and player running from around twenty metres away to that "contest" as opposed to the ball. Obviously no big deal, just another reason not to let young blokes play KDFL twos.

Last edited:
Better check the report sheets boys. If it was Luke Chapman who was offered a one week penalty then he should not have been afforded that privilege as he has already taken such an option this year. Only the League can offer another set penalty in this instance otherwise it should go straight to the Tribunal. This has happened before in the KDFL and the offending player has continued to go on being rubbed out. Clubs are being fined for not dotting "i"s and crossing "t"s, the League needs to as well.

Better check the report sheets boys. If it was Luke Chapman who was offered a one week penalty then he should not have been afforded that privilege as he has already taken such an option this year. Only the League can offer another set penalty in this instance otherwise it should go straight to the Tribunal. This has happened before in the KDFL and the offending player has continued to go on being rubbed out. Clubs are being fined for not dotting "i"s and crossing "t"s, the League needs to as well.
The league must approve any set penalty , so I am not sure what you are referring to when you say the 'league can only approve' a secondary set penalty per year ?

The rule has changed apparently..

The league must approve any set penalty , so I am not sure what you are referring to when you say the 'league can only approve' a secondary set penalty per year ?
Based on the premise that I'm yet to see a League knock back the first one but there is definite reference on the report sheet to the League needing to approve any subsequent set penalty afforded in the next twelve months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back