KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some massive outs for Murch.. Cullinan, shields, warnett, ganino, Taylor-loyd, j.hewart, Milne, rennie, and probably missed a couple.. But I'm sure chappy will have a few in the pipe line to replace these blokes .. Vt will be the big improves by the looks of it.. See the gum have put there clearances in for the 4 big recruits aswell.. And lancy putting a few of the money men players clearances in to.. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some massive outs for Murch.. Cullinan, shields, warnett, ganino, Taylor-loyd, j.hewart, Milne, rennie, and probably missed a couple.. But I'm sure chappy will have a few in the pipe line to replace these blokes .. Vt will be the big improves by the looks of it.. See the gum have put there clearances in for the 4 big recruits aswell.. And lancy putting a few of the money men players clearances in to.. :)

Sounds terrible when listed like that. To add some context John Shiels, due to injury, was unable to finish 2014, Lee Warnett & Jake Ewart only played a handful of games, Taylor-Lloyd is returning home, Milne and Rennie are stepping up to GV... as they should! Cullinan has had enough of the travel after 2 years of excellent service. Ganino may still be a Murchison player.
I wouldn't expect a huge slide down the ladder unless we have a duplication of the 2014 injury toll. Still have the nucleus of a good side and all departures are leaving on good terms and have every chance of returning in 2016 and beyond. Brent Chapman will get the most from the list.

Stopped at the peppermill Friday Avo and started chatting to a young bloke who has just signed at Tally , he said they've had great numbers at training 25 plus on numerous times . Be interesting if hes pulling my leg or they've actually done some serious recruiting

Jarrod Best putting the feelers out keen on one last go of it rekons he's got one good year of KDFL footy left in him..

So why didn't you add him to your already impressive list mate? Or wouldn't his "Best" (no pun intended) footy be good enough for the wombats?? :D
Of course I wasn't actually relating him to tally.. Il have him on the track down here this week.. #silkyleft

Any pre-season games lined up in coming weeks? Not much being said about ardy On here i hear few former shepp east boys have headed out there and they had a handy thirds side last year so can they be a smokey for 4th or 5th spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back