KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airball was on the money regarding Don Stirlings appointment at Avenel. Statement released on their Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was Sullivan heading back to Tatura as well?

Not 100% sure there Scribe.... If a certain person signs with us Tom will definitely stay.... ;)

& yes Tommy D back to Tat & Pelly back to Ky..... They're our only departures! But 2 big 1's at that.... :thumbsu:

What about your boys mate? a retirement, & a couple depratures I hear? Surely you'll be staying on to man the last line?

We know that Pricey is off to Elmore and Paddy is hanging them up. So that's two key outs for us. Suspect there will a few more in & out but overall we should keep the core of the side together.

Ps - I'd get lost in the backline...

Not 100% sure there Scribe.... If a certain person signs with us Tom will definitely stay.... ;)

& yes Tommy D back to Tat & Pelly back to Ky..... They're our only departures! But 2 big 1's at that.... :thumbsu:

What about your boys mate? a retirement, & a couple depratures I hear? Surely you'll be staying on to man the last line?
That certain person has to be Paul Kirby???

The word is smooth! Miurch's big Tim Ewart will be at the Shepp swans next year Big loss??
How is lankys recruiting swoop. Hopefully with Bertoli as the only coach he will be able to keep a good group together and play the local kids. Doubt he will have the same player budget as last year!!

How is lankys recruiting swoop. Hopefully with Bertoli as the only coach he will be able to keep a good group together and play the local kids. Doubt he will have the same player budget as last year!!
Like most clubs auto lanky are speaking to to quite a few potential recruits and I'm sure in the very near future I can start posting a few names Yes nick has got some top kids coming up from the 3rds who were undefeated this year 5 of those played seniors which will keep them in good stead for next year You mix them in with some handy recruits and you'll find lanky will be up there again cheers!!

Like most clubs auto lanky are speaking to to quite a few potential recruits and I'm sure in the very near future I can start posting a few names Yes nick has got some top kids coming up from the 3rds who were undefeated this year 5 of those played seniors which will keep them in good stead for next year You mix them in with some handy recruits and you'll find lanky will be up there again cheers!!
Is Steve Thomson going to Ky or staying ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto mate. Played in last years grand final at the gum, the infamous night at yahoo bar cost him his spot this year.
Has played in the Bendigo League before, and is moving to Melbourne.
All I'm saying is the bloke couldn't get a game in mooroopna's 2's n he played half the year in the gum 2's without setting the world on fire.... Don't think that's a recipe for Bendigo clubs to come knocking his door down!

The Shepparton District Junior Football League is planning to shift to Under 10s and Under 12s for its primary competition next year.

The beauty is that Under 10s will be 12 a side and Under 12s - 15 a side.

A great chance for KDFNL clubs to get on board and grow the game in their small towns.

This could really start something!

The Shepparton District Junior Football League is planning to shift to Under 10s and Under 12s for its primary competition next year.

The beauty is that Under 10s will be 12 a side and Under 12s - 15 a side.

A great chance for KDFNL clubs to get on board and grow the game in their small towns.

This could really start something!
I'd like to see thinking even further outside the square; every player from U/16, U/17 and U/18 in the local competitions be allowed to nominate a second club to be their own. This would do away with a permit system (thus freeing up volunteer time) and allow kids that play in sides with excess numbers to get a game when they miss out, it might also put pressure on some junior coaches to also be more genuine in how they play some of their players. There would be quite a bit to nut out to avoid any abuse (Of course we're all in this for the long term future of the game!) but it might help to sure up the comps immediately below adult level and keep more young blokes in the game.

I'd like to see thinking even further outside the square; every player from U/16, U/17 and U/18 in the local competitions be allowed to nominate a second club to be their own. This would do away with a permit system (thus freeing up volunteer time) and allow kids that play in sides with excess numbers to get a game when they miss out, it might also put pressure on some junior coaches to also be more genuine in how they play some of their players. There would be quite a bit to nut out to avoid any abuse (Of course we're all in this for the long term future of the game!) but it might help to sure up the comps immediately below adult level and keep more young blokes in the game.
Might also increase the amount of players who continue to play at senior level after playing in these junior comps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back