Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. That one hurts. Top 6 probably yes. Top 3? No..
The big fella Waggs has left the mainland to head back home.. For work and for family reasons big loss.. Along with X and Orielly.. But are starting to pick a few up now.. And will have the best forward line by a mile..

The big fella Waggs has left the mainland to head back home.. For work and for family reasons big loss.. Along with X and Orielly.. But are starting to pick a few up now.. And will have the best forward line by a mile..
Is that right that the big fella Edwards is back from rumba and also Willo ??

The gum have lost another quality player, and lost their starting midfield! Will they be up in the top 3 this year? Massive loses for them and haven't heard of any ins?
Charlie Lowe a Wingman from Tonny heading out there, only 18 but will be one of the quickest guys in the League.

I hear gig have recruited Echuca united 's ruckman as well as a gun on baller and couple others? Not sure of names but starting to build a decent side I'm told.

Did hear Eric is returning with his tail between his legs!, couldn't get a senior game in the 6th best MFL side.
Edwards n fonzy in the forward line will be very hard 2 stop! Wags is a huge loss tho!!

I hear gig have recruited Echuca united 's ruckman as well as a gun on baller and couple others? Not sure of names but starting to build a decent side I'm told.

This post seems familiar for gig each year , picking up echuca United players and building a decent team. I hope so for there sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edwards, fonz, Williams, Coyle, al young.. Won't get much better I wouldn't of thought..
If its the Coyle that played at Seymour a few years back he was a skinny wingman type dont remember him as a forward. Ive heard Arho is likely to ve a Redleg again and theyve had 35 on the track and have picked a heap up so should push for the finals. Im tipping their has been some urgent recruiting calls by Merrigum since the Wellington exit.

If its the Coyle that played at Seymour a few years back he was a skinny wingman type dont remember him as a forward. Ive heard Arho is likely to ve a Redleg again and theyve had 35 on the track and have picked a heap up so should push for the finals. Im tipping their has been some urgent recruiting calls by Merrigum since the Wellington exit.
Bit late on the Arho news?spud

I hope I'm wrong but the word is Ardmona has shut up shop and will not be competing in 2016 Can someone else confirm this Guido?
wow thats big news swoop but it has been pretty quiet from the ardmona camp so hopefully its wrong would sad to see it happen got a very proud history

Well he did kick 35 that year at Seymour mate..

I hope I'm wrong but the word is Ardmona has shut up shop and will not be competing in 2016 Can someone else confirm this Guido?
Just spoke to mark lambourne from the hub and they haven't heard anything from Ardy like I said I hope I'm wrong but I was only stating what an Ardmona person told me this morning

Just spoke to mark lambourne from the hub and they haven't heard anything from Ardy like I said I hope I'm wrong but I was only stating what an Ardmona person told me this morning

Sad if true. Wakool in the Golden Rivers is already sitting out this year. As we have all seen, if clubs sit out for a season they don't tend to come back!

Sure there are some, development managers such as chops excluded , within AFL GM and AFL Vic as whole that won't be upset if this is true.
The writing has been on the wall for 18 months and they won't be the last.
Direct all junior kids to the GVFL driven SDJFL child care centre, increase costs and don't permit clubs to recruit, basically clubs have no option but to fold.

My Facebook feed shows that Ardy are still going! Hope it's just another unsubstantiated rumour...

Don't know where you get your information. Who was the ardmona person that told you this rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back