Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Demasi and Jack Donnell two that I know of, both played some senior footy at Ky, Logan the first half of last year in the ones. Lancy smashed us out of the ballpark with their offer!
$300 bucks each for them to hank. Wouldn't of thought that was outrageous at all..

This time last year Lanclustre had the flag in the bag but the dream began to sag the longer the season did drag. Hope someone out there can count to forty-five because fringe GV senior players and thirds from anywhere carry big points. As for $300 each I hope they stay back for a water and salad roll especially at away games unlike the big money boys from last year who were spotted piling into a vehicle without bothering to shower.

This time last year Lanclustre had the flag in the bag but the dream began to sag the longer the season did drag. Hope someone out there can count to forty-five because fringe GV senior players and thirds from anywhere carry big points. As for $300 each I hope they stay back for a water and salad roll especially at away games unlike the big money boys from last year who were spotted piling into a vehicle without bothering to shower.

How many points they worth woody?

Ha ha
No different to the former lanky 3rds player heading down the road for money

This Kid is on his way to a KDFL Club , should be a good pick up u would think.

Tom Toma named Bulldogs’ best
Oct. 9, 2015, 11 p.m.

Print Story

RISING STAR Tom Tom won the Golden Square senior best and fairest award on Friday night.

RISING STAR Tom Tom won the Golden Square senior best and fairest award on Friday night.

Toma impressed off half-back and through the midfield in his first season with the Bulldogs.

Senior awards: Best and fairest – Tom Toma. Runner-up – Simon Rosa. Brian Pell Memorial Goal Kicking – Corey Jones 78. Coaches award – Matt Compston. Cyril Bourke Memorial Rising Star – Tom Toma.

r0_0_4928_3285_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Tom Toma

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone clear this up for me , a kid plays 2 or 3 two's games , the following year does not play but gets cleared to help a neighbouring club in there twos for 1 game mid year , he then wants to come back to his original club the following year. Am l right to believe he is worth 3 points ?.

Can someone clear this up for me , a kid plays 2 or 3 two's games , the following year does not play but gets cleared to help a neighbouring club in there twos for 1 game mid year , he then wants to come back to his original club the following year. Am l right to believe he is worth 3 points ?.
Wouldn't district reserves players only be worth one point? Maybe two points if they are transferring within the same league?

Perhaps Woody or someone who is more in the know might be better suited to answer that though. Either way I am interested in knowing that as a hypothetical myself.

This Kid is on his way to a KDFL Club , should be a good pick up u would think.

Tom Toma named Bulldogs’ best
Oct. 9, 2015, 11 p.m.

Print Story

Toma impressed off half-back and through the midfield in his first season with the Bulldogs.

Senior awards: Best and fairest – Tom Toma. Runner-up – Simon Rosa. Brian Pell Memorial Goal Kicking – Corey Jones 78. Coaches award – Matt Compston. Cyril Bourke Memorial Rising Star – Tom Toma.

r0_0_4928_3285_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Tom Toma
I think you'll find he's staying at Square. Where is he supposedly going?

No 2 points jobby, and back to one if said player played 40+ games at junior level for the club he is returning to.
This clause may be why someone thought they were worth 3, but as stated it does not apply to development (twos) community players
6. Additional player point allocations:
6.1. If a player transfers to a Community Club and will be competing in the same Competition and
against their former Community Club, (except Category 2 - Development Community Players) an
additional one point penalty will apply.

No 2 points jobby, and back to one if said player played 40+ games at junior level for the club he is returning to.
This clause may be why someone thought they were worth 3, but as stated it does not apply to development (twos) community players
6. Additional player point allocations:
6.1. If a player transfers to a Community Club and will be competing in the same Competition and
against their former Community Club, (except Category 2 - Development Community Players) an
additional one point penalty will apply.
I knew you would be all over it Hank

You know jack s**t Harry??

You know jack s**t Harry ?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL! that's the truth my friend swoopin pie. I love how everyone thinks they no how much every ones on! if I didn't no it was true and heard it off someone I would've said "I have heard" but since I know its true I did not do that swoopin pie

I don't care how heavily involved in the club you may be or your source is my statement is 100% true

"you know jack s**t swoopin pie":)

Last edited:
You know jack s**t Harry??

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL! that's the truth my friend swoopin pie. I love how everyone thinks they no how much every ones on! if I didn't no it was true and heard it off someone I would've said "I have heard" but since I know its true I did not do that swoopin pie

I don't care how heavily involved in the club you may be or your source is my statement is 100% true

"you know jack s**t swoopin pie":)

Haha a good ol' fashioned stand off.... 2 blokes who are "in the know" or "THINK" they are in the know....

Well I know who my money is on....

Haha a good ol' fashioned stand off.... 2 blokes who are "in the know" or "THINK" they are in the know....

Well I know who my money is on....
Well I spoke to the person that's involved and can only go on what he told me and I know who Iam leaning towards and it backed up what swoop is saying.. But if he is getting 450 well good on him..

Well I spoke to the person that's involved and can only go on what he told me and I know who Iam leaning towards and it backed up what swoop is saying.. But if he is getting 450 well good on him..

they both had a meeting and both got offered $300. jack Donnell signed there and then but Logan did not. Logan had a meeting a week later where they agreed on $450. that's 100% the truth so weather you believe that its up to you, but by the sounds of it your in with the know LOL

his bargaining point was a bloke like Coby O'neil getting paid $450 a game (yes he travels) but with no GV senior experience straight out of thirds that's not to bad kanga really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back