Past Player - Keenan Ramsey

tryonthis

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He might regret posting this earlier this year!

94997_e0d6dab7f2d9531e8d7786e2276112d8.png

adelcrows

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2001
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool,Yankees,E Freo!
Well he might need to go some way to earning some supports respect, doesn't have mine right now.. Geez these guys must be stupid to be posting these things the year they are possibly getting drafted.. So the nickname tweet has already been taken by the carlton bloke, wonder what this will get him?

Mark Dreher

Team Captain
Sep 26, 2009
Port Lincoln
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide,
Well he might need to go some way to earning some supports respect, doesn't have mine right now.. Geez these guys must be stupid to be posting these things the year they are possibly getting drafted.. So the nickname tweet has already been taken by the carlton bloke, wonder what this will get him?

He is a good lad and has a good family , give him a go.

If we can not take this kind of friendly banter then we are in real trouble.

I don't think his tweet is a huge problem,

It's a little bit of banter. He is a kid after all, I don't think we can expect Football Players to be passionate and vocal about their club on the field, but not be passionate and vocal off the field (prior to joining a specific club).

It's a little bit of banter. He is a kid after all, I don't think we can expect Football Players to be passionate and vocal about their club on the field, but not be passionate and vocal off the field (prior to joining a specific club).
Not a big issue at all. Not even an issue.

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Would rather someone passionate about their club than some of these "I didn't really follow football" draftees. The brainwashing can be undone, just hope he hasn't got the 1870 tattoo yet.

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
ah well lucky for him will now see how great the AFC is. a club that isnt confused about its identity and past.
Players that are half a chance of getting drafted so stay off twitter. its just dumb!

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.

What rubbish! Welcome to the Adelaide Football Club Mr Ramsay you are more than welcome. Every kid is allowed to follow their team, its what he does from now that matters. I think he will be a 200 game player, you read it here first.

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
Deserves a shot this kid, glad to have him onboard

Campbell's Chunky

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts

Agree. I'm fine with him being a Port fan....do we want all kids growing up with no passion for the game just in the off chance they get drafted??? Stupid. He'll come around.

Agree. I'm fine with him being a Port fan....do we want all kids growing up with no passion for the game just in the off chance they get drafted??? Stupid. He'll come around.

Smithers will make sure of that

TrainRoo32

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVERPOOOL
Seems like a good pick-up....
and while I don't mind what he tweeted as he is a young fella......but you have to wonder what these kids of draft prospects thinking, when they know the media will pick up on anything that they post?

Back